In this thread LC will post about lesbian fantasies

Love Child

One Love
I was taking a nap on a sunny afternoon and I had a dream that I was lying in bed with this Hawaiian chick. We were clothed. She put her arm between my legs and began rubbing me and then invited me to rub her pussy. I unbuttoned her jeans and felt her soft mound in my hands. Then I went right to her pussy and it was dripping wet, I rubbed it a few times and she said she was good.
Then she rolled over and went to sleep, caressing and teasing me periodically.

Hmmmm
This sounds all too familiar.

Love Child

One Love
pussy on pussy is it?? ;)

sooo, is that a hot sort of thing?

Would you believe me if I told you that I have never rubbed another girl's pussy against mine? Does that ruin the fantasy? Except once when I was in 5th grade, there was this girl, I think we rubbed pussies once. That is normal right?
We used to lay next to each other,caressing each other and then eventually would caress each other's pussies.

That is a perfectly normal thing to do right?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Homo got a boner LOL

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I was taking a nap on a sunny afternoon and I had a dream that I was lying in bed with this Hawaiian chick. We were clothed. She put her arm between my legs and began rubbing me and then invited me to rub her pussy. I unbuttoned her jeans and felt her soft mound in my hands. Then I went right to her pussy and it was dripping wet, I rubbed it a few times and she said she was good.
Then she rolled over and went to sleep, caressing and teasing me periodically.

Hmmmm
This sounds all too familiar.

I had this dream too, only the hawaiian girl also had a coconut bikini.

jack

I had this dream too. Maybe we all did at the same time?

Donovan

beer, I want beer

jack

What meds you taking, HE?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
They probably have him on a cocktail of them for PTSD shit. Problem is, one of the common ones is Risperdal, and it doesn't work. They just found out it's pretty much completely ineffective against PTSD related issues, and instead makes you act like a tool on the internet.

I tried to tell him this but he didn't believe me.

Homo Erectus

hur hur hur Donovan you're so funny. People love you and like you and want you to be their friend. You should make fun of some retards and cupcakeers and wops next.

jack

Such langwidge!

jack

I dont have sex with men.

So, when do we fuck? btw, do you snort that shit, or just swallow it?