Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indiana is.........OK

FederalAgent007

so anyway...........I know a bunch of bored, frustrated teenagers who didn't have anything to do this summer so being the good person I am I axed them............."How would you like to go to Indiana???" and they said............HUH??? and I said.............."Have you ever been".........and they said...........Huh???

Sooooo..............I gave them gas money, hotel money, a map, mapquest directions to certain sites I felt they should visit and a digital camera. I said to the teens............."Here!!! take good pics while you are there and this camera could be yours!!!!!" and they said..........."Is that all we get???? a stinkin' digital camera????" and I said.............."If you can catch a few Kodak moments, there is prize money when you get back"

I feel really good about giving the teenagers something to do for a week at the beginning of their break.............it helps with the angst and all that stuff. They had a pretty good time since they had never been there.

There are a few TK members from IN I do believe!!! alpinweiss, Eric, Brian, my ex has family there.

Me~~JillianBacardi~~personally thought it was a sucky state the few times I went there for Jerry Springer family get-togethers.

Here is a thought to all the "law enforcement" types out there.............we all know how busy you are fighting crime, covering up malfeasance, catching the bad guys. Have you ever thought about hiring a bunch of bored teens to help you do your work???? give em a few bucks, tales of wild adventures and a purpose and who knows!!!! they might surprize you!!

That way you have more time to create criminal records on private citizens you want to destroy.

Cuckoo!!

dancingcuckoo7rt.gif