Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intentions

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I joined this group so I could get back into this forum. Now that I'm in the group, I intend to support the rebels to the best of my lazy flakey ability.

How should we crush the pussies? Should we? Would crushing the pussies user group involve destroying (and perhaps) remaking the board, since the pussies are the admins?

If we sit back and do nothing, will the board really implode?

Nothing has to be done. Nothing more than a show of hands.

The admins have already coerced people into joining this usergroup by hiding this forum, a place to spam without disrupting the flow of MF and without the restrictions of DC.

There is an option to be 'represented' by this usergroup, which changes your handle to a red color. Juvenile, yes, but I'm already in this usergroup and can't leave.

This attempt at downplaying it shouldn't be taken seriously, but a large group of the memberbase switching to red might be more than they bargained for.