Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.trollvalhalla.com Port 80

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I find it most curious the site went down (so they claim) right about the time I was banned because that is exactly what showed up during my ban. Perhaps their banning me was a mistake and now karma is a bitch? I love payback.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Atlas_Collins said:
You weren't banned, dipshit!

You were ridiculed, mocked, teased and laughed at, but you were never banned.

Why do you rant and rave about my not having been banned? I would suggest you look over Troll Valhalla's files once they are up again and look at the access records. Look at the posts carefully. I was banned. Live with it and quit being a bitch. You are only angry because Troll Valhalla had the temerity to ban me where Troll Kingdom did not. That rather defeats each and every argument you TV'ers made against Troll Kingdom. This most certainly upsets you to the point of viciousness.

I was 'ridiculed, mocked, teased and laughed at', yet the very reason for my banning was that I had driven CRANKY completely insane. I already posted proof that he had BAD DOG ban me. Now you do not accept concrete evidence? You are so desperate to deny the obvious? I even posted where CRANKY lost his cool and screamed that I be banned. I was banned some time afterwards. I would suggest you refrain from continuing with this charade and admit I was banned from Troll Valhalla. It does not make sense to suggest I was 'driven out' of Troll Valhalla when I had EVERYONE on the run, especially CRANKY and THUGGIE. Did you not see the post where THUGGIE was virtually PRAYING I would be banned? Now ask yourself, why would he wish to see me banned? I tore him apart in every single one of his threads. Why do you think RAFFLES suddenly stopped posting there and returned to the Troll Kingdom fold? You are all MORONS. This is why you TV'ers collectively band together. You are disturbed by the fact the great SaintLucifer owned not only you, but your entire site. Live with it. Troll Kingdom did although they were quite hypocritical in dealing with my having owned them by BANNING me to DAYCARE.