Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing my Next Motorcycle

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
If the Lord Almighty wills it so, this indeed will be my next Motorbike!

[youtube]3Z3LaxsbEpw[/youtube]

It's a One Cylindered "Thumper" that not very fast, nor very powerful, and its definitely not fit for Highway or long distance riding, but as a simply neighborhood cruiser this thing is a real dream to me :cool:

When I first saw this bike a few months ago, I thought it to be a smaller "kids bike" and forgot about it, that is until I saw this youtube video! I had no idea that it was a full sized motorbike!

What kind of neighborhood do you live in that you would cruise it on a motorcycle not fit for the highway?

From what I've read about it, a 300 lb person can get it up to over 70 mph, but I wouldn't chance riding on the expressway with a bike so small. (I weight a little over 200). I really love the design and would most likely keep it on the side streets and wooded area backroads!

Not really big, Just big enough to resist being blown off the road by every semi that comes roaring past from behind! :eek:

Still it looks to be a really cool bike. I've had my eyes on it now for quite a while. For only $2000 straight out the box, I gues I can't go wrong. This bike seems to have some pretty good performence reviews too :cool:

Interesting.

If you can afford it as a toy, then more power to you. You seem to understand the machine's limitations, so have fun!