IRA destroys weapons

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The IRA have finally destroyed all their weapons, even their supply of lightsabre, we can confirm. "It's true!" said an excited, ugly Gerry Adams. "We destroyed the lot of them using a huge weapon destroying weapon. Of course, that presents a new problem. We'll now have to construct an even hugeer weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon. And to destroy that, a weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon. That's when it all gets a wee bit complicated!"

"But we have a solution," said that guy who looks a bit like Colm Meaney. "Once we get to a weapon destroying weapong destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon, it'll be so large that it will also destroy the Earth's sun, ending all life as we know it. Then, finally, we'll be able to see that we have no weapons. Well, we would be able to, but we'll all be dead."

Despite this, the Orange Order refused to cancel their march to the Earth's sun. "We absolutely REFUSE to cancel our march, so we do!" said Order spokesman Tom Jones (yes, THE Tom Jones!) "It's a tradition going back ten thousand years, when William of Orange marched to the sun and burned a photo of the pope, or something! We will march to the sun, impending end of the world or not! And even if we die, well, it'll be worth it to see the looks on those Catholic faces, so it will! Mwahahahahahaha!" He then went back to playing 'Paper Mario' on the Nintendo Gamecube.

The world will end when contstruction of the weapon destroying weapong destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon destroying weapon is completed in 2012, just like Mulder said it will. Tony Blair was unavailable for comment. Because we stapled his mouth shut.

CaptainWacky

Ignore typos please.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Gerry Adams should be the next Captain in the next Trek spinoff - STAR TREK: REFORMED BOMBING MURDERERS WHACK OFF OVER AL QAEDA IN SPACE

CaptainWacky

THIS DESERVES AT LEAST EIGHT REPLIES.

PHJ

It's very funny, but it needed more zombie Pope John Paul II.

CaptainWacky

EVERYTHING DOES

whisky

Boobie inspector
zombie%20pope.jpg

Brains!

CaptainWacky

IRA VERSUS IRS!?

CaptainWacky