Is "All Along The Watchtower" written everytime humanity is about to destroy itself?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Anders writes it on the original Earth. Everyone but five die shortly afterwards.
Kara's dad writes it on Caprica. Nuclear holocaust a few years later.
Bob Dylan writes it on Earth. We'll probably all die soon.

I wish they could have worked int that someone wrote it before the exodus from Kobol too.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Hera writes it (sort of). The Cylons die.

CaptainWacky

There is too much confusion.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I can't get no relief!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
U2 covered it during the Joshua Tree tour. Then their hippie look died and Bono put on those big Fly sunglasses.

CaptainWacky

THEN THEY GUEST STARRED IN THE SIMPSONS

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HEY SO DID ELVIS COSTELLO AND AFTER THAT HE STARTED BANGING DIANA KRALL AND THEY HAD TWINS SO MAYBE THINGS WILL BE OKAY AFTER ALL.

CaptainWacky

If we break the cycle.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Tony Blair was in it while he was waging war and now he's a peace envoy. The Simpsons is the greatest force for good in our world.

CaptainWacky

We should send Blair to Japan to stop the japs building creepy skinned-robots.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Tony Blair was in it while he was waging war and now he's a peace envoy. The Simpsons is the greatest force for good in our world.
Well it's good that it still serves a noble purpose, since being funny isn't Job 1 anymore...

CaptainWacky

Yeah but is he bothered?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Maybe humanity is about to destroy itself because All Along the Watchtower is written. We don't really know the clear cause and effect, do we?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Is there a difference if it's Bob Dylan's AATWT as opposed to Jimi Hendrix playing it? Do we only die if Bob Dylan is singing it?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
He also doesn't clean out his porta potties!

CaptainWacky

No reason to get excited.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Is there a difference if it's Bob Dylan's AATWT as opposed to Jimi Hendrix playing it? Do we only die if Bob Dylan is singing it?

Anders sang it as well and then his civilisation was wiped out (as I understand it). So yeah, we still might be fucked.

CaptainWacky

Unless we smash up all the dancing robots NOW.