Is anyone going to the Outcasts convention?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I can't wait! I had so much fun last year! Can't believe it's come around again! Had such a great time meeting up with Fuddlemiff at the "Angry Black Guy" panel discussion (five hours and they could have talked longer!) and hope we can do it again this year!

Can't wait for the Hermione Norris panel! It's called "Secrets Of Acting Without Moving Your Face" and I'm sure she'll have a lot to say! I've always been interested in the economy acting she employs, using just one facial expression to show a full range of emotions! She looked like she had fun last year...of course, if she hadn't been having fun she still would have looked the same!

The big question is, can I get Quiet You Insect guy to sign his autograph to me with the message "Queit, You Insect"? He notoriously HATES when fans ask him for it, but it's his bloody catchphrase! A part of popular culture! I know it has driven him mad over the years, but I MUST HAVE IT!!!

It's a shame Gaius Baltar...I mean, Julius Berger won't be there. When asked why he wasn't appearing he said "FUCK THAT FUCKING SHOW, I'VE GOT A RECURRING ROLE IN WONDER WOMAN NOW, HAHAHA...WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NOT PICKED UP? OH SHIT!" Nice to see him staying in character!

Also annoying that Bad Actress With Large Breasts will be getting top billing after winning that Best Actress In A Soap award for her new role in Hollyoaks. SHE WAS NEVER A TRUE OUTCAST.

Will Fleur's forehead be just as big in real life? Will Cass be just as annoying? Will the producer again explain why Outcasts was a brilliant show really and he's never actually seen Lost or BSG at all to rip them off, okay? I can't wait to find out!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I hope the rest of the SO SOLID CREW turn up again. When they turned up and started singing about guns and crack and ANGRY BLACK GUY said he wasn't into that shit anymore and he was a serious actor, but he got REALLY ANGRY and accidentally started rapping about how he wasnt into that shit any more. HOW WE LAUGHED

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"Yo yo yo yo... yo. Here it comes. Yo. Here it is. Outcasts, yo!"

lol, I'll never forget it! The lyrics were impeccably crafted and by the end he had us all "outcasting" in unison. Someone must have a video of that somewhere.

I'm most looking forward to seeing those awesome naturally cut diamond props up close, as well as the conveniently revealing fossils in rock. Looking back to last year, I think they actually showed those in Concept Art Corner, but as nobody attending was an exopaleontologist, they had difficulty recognising alien forms so vastly different from human bones.

What about Cass? Will he be there? I'd like to punch him in his chubby face and watch the ripples swirl around before finally settling back into the form of a miserable looking man.

*sigh* This could be the last Outcasts con. We should all make the most of it.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They can't take my DVD boxset or my memories away!

I hope Cass lets us all in on some of his "cheeky chappy" banter again this years. Makes punching him even more fun!

I hope they make all the ACs stand outside LOL just a little Outcasts humour there for you!