Is Hambil Jewish?

Didn't catch the "suspect", moded me back, nice. Anyhoo, I doubt he is. Continue your search for the truth, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Well, let's see:

1. He's bigmouthed.
2. Judging by Morrhigan's pics, he's into bestiality.
3. He's left wing.
4. He's too cheap to buy real air conditioning.
5. He changes the rules of the game here without warning.

You do the math.

juden-RAT.gif
?

CoyoteUgly said:
Well, let's see:

1. He's bigmouthed.
2. Judging by Morrhigan's pics, he's into bestiality.
3. He's left wing.
4. He's too cheap to buy real air conditioning.
5. He changes the rules of the game here without warning.

You do the math.

All of those things only make him a Leftist. The only way to know whether or not he's Jewish is to know whether he either:

1. Has Jewish lineage (I believe it would have to be on his mother's side) or
2. Has converted to Judaism.

He's never mentioned the particulars of his family, so 1 is something he'd have to answer for himself, and were 2 true, I think he would have mentioned something about it by now, which he hasn't.

Conclusion: He's certainly an illogical loudmouth, but he's probably not Jewish.

^^Oddly, I've never heard that term. Being as I'm supposedly a big bad Nazi and all, you'd think I'd know that one, but I don't.

The Question said:
^^Oddly, I've never heard that term. Being as I'm supposedly a big bad Nazi and all, you'd think I'd know that one, but I don't.
It's supposed to denote a Jew who acts for Jewish interests while maintaining a false cover of neutrality.

FBI parte due said:

That page is exactly the kind of rhetorical crap that makes it impossible to have rational discussions of these issues. It's not supported by observable fact (where's Iran in dude's diatribe?) none of it is sourced, and overall it relies on emotionalism over reason. It's pap.

Back