Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Mentalist Gagh?

OK guys........send me good karma tomorrow. We have been working the last week setting up a new High Fashion Store that caters to making women feel beautiful and special, I have been working with the BEST in the industry, I love all the store managers from other States who have come in to help do this new bidness start-up, I have learned so much.............I have a WONDERFUL Asst. Manager.......Mar...........she is going to kick butt in this store cause she knows how to motivate us, is very laid back, encourages/helps people like me who have never been in retail, I love Sin...the store manager from another state who will be guiding us for the next week!! They are the BEST people you could hope to work with.
The manager of our store and the other Asst. Manager are setting up camps.........I was a little concerned about this and went to Sin and my other Asst. Mgr. who told me that the next few weeks would tell the real story and what their predictions are about the whole situation. I hope they are right because all it takes is a couple of people with attitude to kind of make things go South for the others. Anyway, as long as I have Mar.........I am going to be just fine because she and I have each others back which means we will produce as long as we aren't sabotaged.

cause I will be working on bonus in additon to wage and I plan on making as much on bonus as wage.
Thank you Mar, Sin and girls from East Coast, West Coast.............YOU GIRLS ARE THE BEST!!!!

Well.............I kind of misled all you guys when I said ...........P...........cause that really isn't her intial or anything. I was just trying to throw you guys off track. She is my East Coast connection, she had my back...........trained me well in the retail bidness and I have been the top salesperson 2 days in a row and I don't even know anything about retail. I also had 3 repeat customers today who axed for me by name!!! I will be the kind of person who builds a clientele and will work with nothing but an exclusive base of consumers I build on my own.

As long as the Store Manager stays away from me.............I think she is hard, is not good with people and will not last long in her position because she doesn't know how to build loyalty. Mar...........on the other hand..........knows a lot about retail, is a hard worker, leads by example, is GREAT with customers/employees, makes people like me want to work harder to make her look good. She should be the store manager. Period.

Since this business is more about having fun, making a woman feel special, paying a lot of attention to her needs.............staying with her, making sure she has the right sizes, having her come out so you can see how she looks so you can add shoes, jewelry, belts..............you have to spend time with them. That is how you build loyalty. Nobody else had repeat customers today but me. I also had two college girls say they would get their friends together so we could have "Girls Night Out" where we have a private clothes party for 10 friends in the store after it closes, they get 10% off and we serve refreshments. They ask if a keg was part of the refreshments and I told them if they buy enough clothes...............I would see if it could be arranged.

My manager was standing over my shoulder and started lecturing me about how inappropriate that was...............needless to say it made my two college girls uncomfortable, I got rid of the manager, we finished their sales of $200 and I told them not to worry............we will have a party WITHOUT HER..............gather together your 10 friends, they all need dresses for proms, weddings, dances, all that fun stuff college girls do!! They felt better after that and hugged me.