Is Osama gay or does he just like penis? A true Osama story.

king goblin

This story about Osama starts off on fuckedcompany.com. This was a website where you would make a post then 5 seconds later it would be on the 2nd page. It didnt matter if you spammed at all it would be gone in seconds literally. It was totally unmoderated and you could solicite whatever you wanted.

Osama solicited mutual sexual relations between men. He said that as long as you didnt look into his eyes and he didnt look into yours it wasnt gay. He asked for other men to join him in his car late and night and they would take turns sucking each other's penis's. He also would say it was NOT gay relations but straight men only who just wanted a little more than a wack off.

After Osama contracted genital herpe's from an infected male individual he went crazy. All he could think about was fighting people all the time. He changed his user name to Osama on all the forums he was on. closed down his own website and never makes sence anymore and only thinks about fighting.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
uninterested.jpg

OS@M@

I will fight Strike! I will also fight Victor Byshenko!

iamosama.jpg

king goblin

I see what you did there strike changed the last name slightly so you wont get banned for posting real personal info. real slick there

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
fuck off, goblin.