Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is SSB a dual of SB?

Well I notice certain similarities about you two. And also some differences. For example, you two have a taste for B/W avatars, bondage, and dark arts stuff (I surmise here). But there are also differences, like SSD is an attention whore, but SB isn't.

Anyway, it was just a thought I had.

"Dual spotting" is a fun hobby, please continue, it doesn't bother me in the least.

Cait, Cinch, and a few others also share my tastes in erotica...I have no need to "out" all of them (grin). Mr. Sinister is an example of a male version, and again, not a dual of mine.

I may or may not even have a dual. I don't "troll" often, but when I do have no trouble doing so under my own name.

As for Miss SaDiablo, I'm flattered.
-SB

Ahhh, my dear Mrs. Lilith, just search under the keyword "smut" and you'll find that the tea-room used to be quite an erotica hot-spot. Shatna, Cait, and a few others were/are regular contributors.
-SB

Mine are usually about happy little strippers who get whatever (and whoever) they want! Quite a coincidence, eh? :D