Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is That All Ya Got Lucy????

FederalAgent007 said:
LAME
LAMOS
LAMOS

Why did you run to a new thread? Why is MESSEDUP hiding behind you? I realise you know that MESSEDUP is scared shitless of you. Why do you think he joined your little attempt to take me on as did MENTALCASE? Why did you need companions in your little game? AFraid to take me on all by your lonesome? Awww, poor girl is gonna cry I bet. Don't worry dear, mommy is right upstairs ready to hug you. No doubt she will have you repeat your favourite mantra 'I am not a LOSER, I am not a LOSER'. *ROTFLMAO*

Now where did that bitch run off to?? She leaves one thread and runs to another, always with her bitch MESSEDUP following her like the faithful lapdog he is. I need only watch for someone with a dog on a leash and I shall know it is them.

HawkGirl said:
Saintlucifer is our man, if he cant beat it no one can!!

Oooh, so you want some too? I could take on all of TROLL KINGDOM if I must. I am feeling much better today. The illness seems to be leaving me gradually. I am still weak but even at my weakest I can take on all of TROLL KINGDOM AND TROLL WARS at the very same time if need be. Shall we boggie TROLL KINGDOM??

Messenger said:
Doubleposting is so lame, Brian. Just because you're getting nervous is no reason to show it.

*waves a dismissal at the bullshit* Where is she?? She disappeared. Why am I asking you? You seem to be following her everywhere with your tongue hanging out like a typical lapdog. Where did she go? Did she run as I expected she would?

^^I get bored easily.........Lucy gets boring after like............10 minutes. No challenge there. I need challenge.

I need to get out of DayCare!!!! How's about I have access to Stripland and DayCare???? I know Brian cried and cried and cried when he found out I was here and he pulled some kind of power trip to have me put back in DayCare. He and his brother have this narcissist thing about people "obeying" them. They have no control over anything else.............except their criminal activities..............so they badger everyone to put me in Daycare. *rolls eyes*

Anyway............If I don't respond to him Messenger.........it's cause I have heard the same ole shit over and over and over and over and over.

I can spot a crazed, psycho criminal a mile away. I try to stay as far away from them as possible but you guys lock me in DayCare with 'em.

That is what pissed me off the most at the TK admins.

Maybe we can get you access to the Striplands. Spamming is allowed there, so what would be the harm in letting you post there?

I'll let you know if it's possible...... this week, maybe.

^^thanks Messenger!!

In the meantime, I am going to show my charitable side.

SaintLucy................tell Sue if she assaults Willie 40 more times..........she will ONE of his millions.

k?

See.............I can be nice.

FederalAgent007 said:
^^I get bored easily.........Lucy gets boring after like............10 minutes. No challenge there. I need challenge.

I need to get out of DayCare!!!! How's about I have access to Stripland and DayCare???? I know Brian cried and cried and cried when he found out I was here and he pulled some kind of power trip to have me put back in DayCare. He and his brother have this narcissist thing about people "obeying" them. They have no control over anything else.............except their criminal activities..............so they badger everyone to put me in Daycare. *rolls eyes*

Anyway............If I don't respond to him Messenger.........it's cause I have heard the same ole shit over and over and over and over and over.

I can spot a crazed, psycho criminal a mile away. I try to stay as far away from them as possible but you guys lock me in DayCare with 'em.

That is what pissed me off the most at the TK admins.

I will tell you what. I shall endeavour to have you released from here. Let me speak on our behalf. I see you are still using the 'same ol' shit over and over excuse'. Fear not. I will get you out of here. Get you more wiggle room for your fat ass. You will not respond to me because you fear my superior intellect. I OWNED you and you know it. Now let me try to get you out of here. I know a way to entice the Admins.

SaintLucifer said:
I will tell you what. I shall endeavour to have you released from here. Let me speak on our behalf. I see you are still using the 'same ol' shit over and over excuse'. Fear not. I will get you out of here.

That would guarantee her being here forever, if you spoke out on her behalf.

Or do I need to remind you who argued for your being released from here in the first place? Do not overstep your bounderies. Your soul..............belongs to me.

"Is That All Ya Got Lucy" THATS WHAT MESSENGER SAYS WHEN LUCY BENDS HIM OVER AND GIVES HIM A GOOD HARD BUTTFUCKING.