Israeli leader Olmert asked a federal judge to give a break to Brooklyn arsonist

Tyrant

Last Wednesday, a throng of supporters from Williamsburg's Orthodox community traveled to the federal courthouse in Central Islip, on Long Island, to show support for a powerful Brooklyn businessman named Nat Schlesinger, who was facing criminal sentencing, having been convicted last year on charges of arson, mail fraud, and—a particularly tough count under federal law—using fire to commit a felony.

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0631,robbins,74026,5.html

Oh, no, there is no hidden support network for Jews. To suggest it would be anti-Semitic :roll:

We'll see. But if excuses are composed and swallowed whole, money changes hands and this guy gets his felony kicked down to a misdemeanor or less, I won't pretend to be surprised.

So can you dudes build rockets? You might get a new job if you can. get some oil money from the muslims.

I can build rocket but, I would make them for the usa.

^^Can I ask you something? Do you ever just decide there aren't walls in front of you and walk right into 'em? Just out of curiosity.

The Israeli government has been petitioning for years that we release convicted Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard.

They can ask all they want (as they ask for this convicted judge), but Pollard still hasn't been released. So much for the nut-job conspiracy theories. I guess the Israelis don't control our government!

-Ogami

Back