Israeli settlers stone human rights workers in Hebron

After the complete withdrawal of Israeli troops from the Gaza strip, the response has been endless barrages of rockets fired from that area. I guess Israel is damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Ogami said:
After the complete withdrawal of Israeli troops from the Gaza strip, the response has been endless barrages of rockets fired from that area. I guess Israel is damned if they do, damned if they don't.

And still you defend it. Would you still defend it if it was you that was having rocks thrown at your head?

Mentalist wrote:

And still you defend it.

I've yet to see one word of praise from you for Israel honoring their agreements and conducting a full withdrawal from Gaza, complete with Israeli soldiers being stoned by Jewish settlers as they put them in handcuffs and hauled them off the land.

Since Israel hasn't gotten a word of praise for their withdrawal from Gaza (by you or internationally), I'm not surprised they're sticking with the military option. Let no good deed go unpunished.

(And apparently only in Israel is peace defined as giving up land.)

-Ogami

The British withdrew their troops from Suez - did they get a word of thanks? NO!

When the Russians withdrew from Afghanistan - did they get a word of thanks? NO!

When the Americans withdrew from Vietnam - was there thanks then - again no.

These are wrongs that need to be made right Ogami

Ogami said:
Since Israel hasn't gotten a word of praise for their withdrawal from Gaza (by you or internationally), I'm not surprised they're sticking with the military option. Let no good deed go unpunished.

A word of praise?! O_O

Okay, here it is:

"Yay! You finally obeyed the law! Whooot! Yeah, you obeyed that law reeeaal good! Good job doing what you're supposed to have done a long-ass time ago! Yeah! Good for you!"

(And apparently only in Israel is peace defined as giving up land.)

No, I believe it's defined as, "Not taking land you aren't supposed to in the first place."

"Hey Mr. Burglar! I know you've been in my house stealin' stuff for 40-some years now, and I know you've been ordered to leave many many times, but I just wanted to thank you for finally leaving (maybe). Thanks!"

Back