Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's fake news!

Sir...I'll share a little secret with you....

ALL NEWS IS FAKE NEWS!!!

..except when I tried sending laker girl an e-mail invitation to my bedroom chambers, and got a very nasty PM in return...(it may not have been from her though, it might have been from the fake laker girl)

:kitty:

VNR's first surfaced during the Bush re-election campaign, and created quite a stir, as I recall. It's what gives FOX NEWS its credibility, IMO

This stuff used to be subversive, but currently seems to be the way everyone does business, including the Bush camp.

jack said:
VNR's first surfaced during the Bush re-election campaign, and created quite a stir, as I recall. It's what gives FOX NEWS its credibility, IMO

This stuff used to be subversive, but currently seems to be the way everyone does business, including the Bush camp.

Please do not remind me of Fox News. My country no longer allows them to operate here. Fucking goddamn liberals. They ban Fox News but have given Al Jazeera a licence to operate. You tell me this is right. I loved Fox News.