Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

it's funny how people can dish it but can't take it

I think Fruit Loops is doing just that.

Hey if he's a fruit loop, does that mean he's gay?

If I'm a lawyer, do you suppose I could force the admins at TW to give you up? You still don't get libel do you? Besides being beyond pathetic as a troll, the liability you pose for yourself (and in particular for your home board) is overwhelming.

What do you think Loops? Are you expendable to that board?

:::shakes Magic 8 Ball:::

jack said:
If I'm a lawyer, do you suppose I could force the admins at TW to give you up? You still don't get libel do you? Besides being beyond pathetic as a troll, the liability you pose for yourself (and in particular for your home board) is overwhelming.

1. You have to prove who exactly I am

2. in order to prove Libel you have to prove I actually insulted a person and not a persona

3. I will simply countersue for libel becuase you said the same thing about me verbatim

4. good luck getting anything from me.

5. We aren't laughing with you, we are laughing at you.

6. Isn't it time to renew your membership to the Gary Glitter fan club?

You are about as scary as a bowl of water.

Jack is one of the pathetic ones on this board. Do yourself a favor and put him on ignore so you don't have to listen to the drivel.

or is it dribble?

perhaps he dribbles when he masturbates.

jack said:
Don't answer the phone, if you have one :bigass:

I learned not to answer my phone, especially after I kept getting all the 866, 800, 877 bogus phone calls that I kept reporting. I figured someone would do something if I sent the numbers as I received them.
I averaged 2-3-4 per day for the last year, that doesn't include the blocked/unknown.
People are retarded like that.

jack said:

Here is a little FYI for ya Jack:

Get off a troll board if you think someone is "libeling" you. Fuck!! you sound like Cait. Did she pull up the Libel website again?? that fucking bitch.

Liability?? Do you believe in our constitutional right, the First Amendment, Free Speech?? I think not, or I think you believe that only your way of thinking and speaking are the right way. Here is a newsflash.........a lot of people think you are an idiot and you slobber when you speak.

Force the Admins to give someone up??? I believe this board was "given up" a long time ago and nobody "forced" the admins, the people who got the information just "took" it.