Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's official - Luci is in love with Troll Kingdom!

Tyrant

Little-Person-in-Field.jpg

Is SaintLucifer's head really buried too deep in the sand to know that he is a big fan of vigilante trolling? I don't pretend to know the answer, but I do know that if he thinks that his remonstrations are not worth getting outraged about, then he's sadly mistaken. SaintLucifer's childish publicity stunts leave the current power structure untouched while simultaneously ruining countless threads through creative starvation and disease. Are these posters his enemies? Apparently, even know-it-all SaintLucifer doesn't know the answer to that one. It wouldn't matter much if he did, given that he ignores a breathtaking number of facts, most notably:

Fact: I take no part in any argument over these or any other views.

Fact: I don't need to be particularly delicate here.

Fact: I was personally offended -- and I don't easily offend -- by the value he places on making me get torn apart by wild dogs.