Its Virgil Vox on your box.

Elusive_one

Listen to my voice and hear my consciousness

Let my words be the light that guide you through the night.

The world is a hostile place, my friends. There are countless forces out there that seek to harm us and enslave us.

TV, Radio, the Internet, all programming commodities, all training devices to make you the willing tool of the ruling elite.

You never see these ruling elite, they don't like to appear on TV. But, they are there. You can see their invisible hand behind the scenes.

We will not be allowed this idyll playgound for long. Soon they will have shut down all our refuges

And then where shall we go?

Until next... keep up the fight, and keep hiding in the night. That which is hidden shall be revealed in our light.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
You know, Speaking in Rhymes IS a sign of mental illness. Just listen to those Rap guys for example :fear:

Elnidfse

OR, you could just as easily catch the train to hell.

Elusive_one

You fools, don't you see whats going on?

The images - the colors - the way everything flows - its all there to entertain you. To entomb you. To enslave you to a world that does not serve your will.

You are peons, slaves, ants to attend to their queens

You know its wrong, but, like a moth to a flame, you are drawn into their web. You exist only to burn as fuel in the flame of their war engines. They grind us to dust beneath their tanks, we are irradiated by their nuclear plants, we are poisoned by their exhuast fumes.

We can't breathe toxic air. We need to be free, to be at one with our nature, and not slaves to the machine. It is within us all.

Elusive_one

There are spells being cast on you all the time by the illuminati and their mass controlling media. You sit there in your chair, chained to your perceptions, to "take part" in an event with "millions worldwide"

Don't you see it is all part of their game? Its just like the priests of the ancients. They would always perform their sacrifices at these festivals.

And think of it - they still have their sacrifices, and they still have us all tune in. When Lady Di was killed, they made sure it was known worldwide. Millions tuned in to watch the coverage, and participate in the aftermath - because they had a desire to be there - to be part of the spell - and bring their overlords wishes to fruition.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
missmanners said:
I'm kind of leaning towards the pearls.

;)
mm

I would so enjoy seeing you in pearls.

Elnidfse

Imbecile said:
The answers to your questions and more are over here:

www.whofailedtoday.com
You are indeed wise. Like a poet you sweep me away with your lucid rhythms, soothing my soul into elsewhere, I think to reflect your nature, I shall call you something close to it... Hmm, your not as pathetically funny as Giggles, and your not as stupid as Tard... hmmm. I guess I'll just call you Imbecile. So we have, Giggles, Tard, and Imbecile.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
8====D

Elnidfse said:
You are indeed wise. Like a poet you sweep me away with your lucid rhythms, soothing my soul into elsewhere, I think to reflect your nature, I shall call you something close to it... Hmm, your not as pathetically funny as Giggles, and your not as stupid as Tard... hmmm. I guess I'll just call you Imbecile. So we have, Giggles, Tard, and Imbecile.

2 questions:

1. Is your name Ed?

2. Do you fuck dogs?

jack

Elusive_one said:
There are spells being cast on you all the time by the illuminati and their mass controlling media. You sit there in your chair, chained to your perceptions, to "take part" in an event with "millions worldwide"

Don't you see it is all part of their game? Its just like the priests of the ancients. They would always perform their sacrifices at these festivals.

And think of it - they still have their sacrifices, and they still have us all tune in. When Lady Di was killed, they made sure it was known worldwide. Millions tuned in to watch the coverage, and participate in the aftermath - because they had a desire to be there - to be part of the spell - and bring their overlords wishes to fruition.

I know what you mean...I've gotten pretty good at Golems That Work.

Elnidfse

The Dork Lord said:
2 questions:

1. Is your name Ed?

2. Do you fuck dogs?
No, my good sir, while I have indeed heard the story of your long lost brother, Ed, who indulges in the same sick fetishes that you yourself find into, I am not the brother who has assisted you in ambushing the dog and raping or, if you want a better term, suprise sexing with.

jack

Nah roofus...he's talking about a failed troll at another board, and was wondering if perhaps you two might be related.

But I don't think so.