I've decided to ban SaintLucifer.

Tyrant

You may discuss in this thread.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
He'll whine about it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's whining? he's just really good at Wiggling, which is actually a JackDance step I've made him perform on more than one occasion.

Thug Angel

He like to wiggle when fuckin his tight little ass too.
squeezes out xtra drops of spooge to mix in w/his booty juice
Holla 5000

MorningPrince

The great SAINTLUCIFER
Tyrant said:
You may discuss in this thread.
baby-crying.jpg

Tyrant

Good boy. You'll get you're main account back when I deign to unban it.

jack

LOFUCKINGLOLLERCOPS

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
Tyrant said:
Tyrant to have hijacked St Lucifer and forced him to post as MorningPrince? Say it isn't so! :bigass:

Lord Raffles

Where else is he going to brag pf his sacred mission to be "banned" from every corner of Cyberspace, if he were banned from Troll Kingdom?

No where, that's what.

For that he'll be hurt.

To cause emotional pain to Saintlucifer is the only justification I can see for banning him.

All other reasons are trivial and petty.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I've just IP banned him from my board, and I haven't even opened it yet, nor do I even ever intend to open one.

jack

He's banned from my backyard.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Tyrant said:

You don't say? I was unaware that it was even banned. Most curious indeed! Bwaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ever more ironic is the number of morons on the site who actually believe you did 'hijack' my account, or that you had banned it. Rather shows the low collective IQ as displayed by the denizens of Troll Kingdom. I cannot say that I am surprised. Such is to be expected.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Lord Raffles said:
Where else is he going to brag pf his sacred mission to be "banned" from every corner of Cyberspace, if he were banned from Troll Kingdom?

No where, that's what.

For that he'll be hurt.

To cause emotional pain to Saintlucifer is the only justification I can see for banning him.

All other reasons are trivial and petty.

What are emotions? What purpose do they serve? You are correct about my being banned from every corner of cyberspace. I was just banned from yet another site today. I am famous everywhere I go. I am considered to be 'dangerous'. When you reach my own dangerous status, only then may you deign to entertain thoughts of comparing yourself with I.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
SaintLucifer said:
You don't say? I was unaware that it was even banned. Most curious indeed! Bwaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ever more ironic is the number of morons on the site who actually believe you did 'hijack' my account, or that you had banned it. Rather shows the low collective IQ as displayed by the denizens of Troll Kingdom. I cannot say that I am surprised. Such is to be expected.

Stop worrying, I won't let them ban you.

If they allow monkeys to post here, I see no reason for them to discriminate against the retarded and start baning you.

Thug Angel

Sarek said:
Stop worrying, I won't let them ban you.

If they allow monkeys to post here, I see no reason for them to discriminate against the retarded and start baning you.
What the fuck yo bitch ass mean allowin monkeys to post hear? You bein racist, bitch? Bette wathc you make enemies you aints on Thug level bitch

Holla 5000

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Thug Angel said:
What the fuck yo bitch ass mean allowin monkeys to post hear? You bein racist, bitch? Bette wathc you make enemies you aints on Thug level bitch

Holla 5000

Go choke to death on a trannies pole.