Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack = Character

Rov_is_a_Fag

OK.........so I have got mad at Jack, he has been mad at me........we dis each other, we troll each other but in the end I have respect for the man. You know why??? he has been married to the same woman for a long time and has remained faithful to her. I think he is a man of integrity/honesty........I have yet to catch him in a lie on this board which is more than I can say for the rest of you. He is a good troll..........I never have got involved in the Comic Book stuff because I don't read comic books but I am sure he has a good reason to come after you assholes. He worked a job, didn't mooch off the government, made an honest living. Now I see someone questioning if he reports all of his tips???? How many of you would report all of your CASH tips if you were in a job that enabled you to make that kind of money??? I have known hairdressers, waiters, waitresses, airport people, hotel people, cab drivers................who do NOT report all of their cash tips. Quite frankly.........I don't blame them. Screw the IRS.

That would be a jury I made sure I got................as you can imagine, there would be very little sympathy for an IRS agent.

Alex Burchet

Piece of shit.................shouldn't you be looking for a job?? Don't worry about Jack.

btw.........I know what it is like to be in his shoes because of assholes like you. I have been tortured by your ilk for 3 long years..................now the tide has turned.

Maybe Jack won't have to work.

REGIONAL AGENT POSITION
Company: MMA SOLUTIONS
Learn more about this company >>

You can be sure that working with us is benefitial for you. The average salary will be around $3,000 / Monthly.

Description

We invite people from different countries for cooperation. Functions of the regional agent: receiving and cashing out payments from our customers and then transferring funds to us.

REASON: Our main sales department office is located in Europe. Most customers prefer to pay within their own country and it's much faster than sending an international Money Order overseas.

You will receive and cash out several types of payments from our customers: Bank Transfers, Money Orders, Checks and Western Union. Having a PayPal account gives you an advantage of accepting even more payments. You will be getting 7 % out of every processed payment and will be sending the remaining company's 93 % share out to our managers using Western Union or MoneyGram. The fee is paid out of company's 93 % share so you'll be getting 7 % flat.

IMPORTANT: Payments have to be cashed out same day received and our company's 93 % share sent to us same day payments clear in the bank. Make sure you can handle it before submitting the form!

Benefits of working with us: free working schedule -usually no more than 1-2 hours daily!

Our new employees get free-of-charge training.

Benefits available for those who qualify include:

Immediate health and dental plans

Sick days, holidays, and vacation days
401(k) Plan

Flexible Spending Account

Life and Business Travel Accident Insurance
Long-term Disability

Group Legal Services

Financial Planning
Requirements
Knowledge of the PC
Knowledge of the Internet and e-mail
18+ Age
Valid ID
Bank Account
Opportunity to work 1-3 hours per day

They didn't even spell beneficial right. I mean..........come on!! If I were going to place an ad I would at least use spell check. Who cares about spelling on a message board ...........but this is supposedly a legit "career" in the financial industry.

I was sleeping. I have lotsa stuff to do today. Won my unemployment case, now the lawyer is taking up the lawsuit.

We'll be finding out who reported me :D

jack said:
I have lotsa stuff to do today. Won my unemployment case, now the lawyer is taking up the lawsuit.

Then I'll be meeting with the President to discuss my plans for a Worldwide Illegal Dog Vitamin Distribution Network, and at 4:30, Napoleon Bonaparte and I will be golfing with Jesus Christ.

Get a job, you wacko.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
REGIONAL AGENT POSITION
Company: MMA SOLUTIONS
Learn more about this company >>

You can be sure that working with us is benefitial for you. The average salary will be around $3,000 / Monthly.

Description

We invite people from different countries for cooperation. Functions of the regional agent: receiving and cashing out payments from our customers and then transferring funds to us.

REASON: Our main sales department office is located in Europe. Most customers prefer to pay within their own country and it's much faster than sending an international Money Order overseas.

You will receive and cash out several types of payments from our customers: Bank Transfers, Money Orders, Checks and Western Union. Having a PayPal account gives you an advantage of accepting even more payments. You will be getting 7 % out of every processed payment and will be sending the remaining company's 93 % share out to our managers using Western Union or MoneyGram. The fee is paid out of company's 93 % share so you'll be getting 7 % flat.

IMPORTANT: Payments have to be cashed out same day received and our company's 93 % share sent to us same day payments clear in the bank. Make sure you can handle it before submitting the form!

Benefits of working with us: free working schedule -usually no more than 1-2 hours daily!

Our new employees get free-of-charge training.

Benefits available for those who qualify include:

Immediate health and dental plans

Sick days, holidays, and vacation days
401(k) Plan

Flexible Spending Account

Life and Business Travel Accident Insurance
Long-term Disability

Group Legal Services

Financial Planning
Requirements
Knowledge of the PC
Knowledge of the Internet and e-mail
18+ Age
Valid ID
Bank Account
Opportunity to work 1-3 hours per day

a

Kim Nyholm said:
Then I'll be meeting with the President to discuss my plans for a Worldwide Illegal Dog Vitamin Distribution Network, and at 4:30, Napoleon Bonaparte and I will be golfing with Jesus Christ.

Get a job, you wacko.
LMAOTSEDUNG

jack said:
I was sleeping. I have lotsa stuff to do today. Won my unemployment case, now the lawyer is taking up the lawsuit.

We'll be finding out who reported me :D

:D