Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack has had a rough week on the internets

Chuck

First his dershocka sock got busted, then he went into a meltdown which may or may not have been fake (but which no one paid much attention to either way), then he got trolled by Wisdom (whom he thought was geedis)(the real geedis).

Let's try to take it easy on him the rest of the week. He selflessly provides so much entertainment for us... I think it's the least we can do.

The poor little fella's heart might give way! Don't forget how much heck that NAP et al have given him.

gsthumb.gif

I was Recine, not Dershocka, you fucking idiot.

Still totally pwned on two boards now :D

Chuck said:
First his dershocka sock got busted, then he went into a meltdown which may or may not have been fake (but which no one paid much attention to either way), then he got trolled by Wisdom (whom he thought was geedis)(the real geedis).

Let's try to take it easy on him the rest of the week. He selflessly provides so much entertainment for us... I think it's the least we can do.

Remember to squeeze the base on the upstroke :D

jack is struggling mightily to save face. Chuck, you're right, we should give him a break before NEw Age Posting begins.

Shut up Ned. You look stupid enough using someone's handle I've now smacked the shit out of twice.

How's that duckfucker convo going?

jack said:
Shut up Ned. You look stupid enough using someone's handle I've now smacked the shit out of twice.

How's that duckfucker convo going?
You sound angry. How's your mom?

I guess my work here is done.

Thanks for the grins, lads, today was fun. :bigass:

Chuck said:

Damn. I got behind. Must be that having a life thing. Okay, let me put on my broken record here... Chuck, I've been getting busted since day one. Yet slowly those who think for themselves slowly realize the truth. You, and Jimmy "Chernobyl" Bogner have busted me. What a laugh. Keep NOT paying attention to those "meltdowns" that may or may not be real. You're stupid beyond belief. I could completly make an even bigger fool of you (its possible) by just saying, "Hey Joey, about that beer...when and where" and showing up. I by no means intended to create this troll. Your own anus craving for VAP (I said ANUS, I'M VAP!) did.

I'm just sorry I'm late for the dance. We can do a few dance steps before I go to din din. Its the same ol dance, but we do it so well.

You missed it, dude:) I burned the Recine dual at Commie and TOTALLY pantsed chuckie and Neddie :)

Bogner tried to make some drama out of giving Ned his pw, but it was like the tissue paper on his shoes (his very words)