Jack the Giant Slayer

I never watched About a Boy, so I don't recognize the kid... BUT this movie looks like it might be good, and pretty to look at. I hardly EVER get to the movies, though.

Loktar, please stop it. At least leave me alone in the minefield, it's rude to the others that are trying to discuss movies and TV shows. Thanks.

I never watched About a Boy, so I don't recognize the kid... BUT this movie looks like it might be good, and pretty to look at. I hardly EVER get to the movies, though.

There's another trailer I watched called Epic that looks like fun too. I'm a sucker for fantasy and fairy tales.

I only started the movie trailer thread to post trailers for movies I didn't want to post a thread for, but I've started new threads for movies since then and it's not like we have a thread limit!

When trying not to be an arsehole, there is bound to be the occasional relapse.

Sorry everyone.

Then why bother posting?

"I don't care so much that I'm going to tell you how much I don't care!"

Alrighty then.

Loktar, please stop it. At least leave me alone in the minefield, it's rude to the others that are trying to discuss movies and TV shows. Thanks.

So I shouldn't start my own thread about a movie I thought looked good?

Kind of restrictive rules.

I think karma comments can be just as disruptive as regular comments but maybe that's just me.

7736.imgcache.jpg

Back