Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jack, why were you banned from Comicon?

I've been banned 4 times, all for things I never did, supposedly. I was banned for suggesting I was going to have a lawyer look into taking some slanderous comments Hellman was making down in the Gutters. That was never even printed on the boards, but was the result of him taunting me by email.

I was banned the first time for supposedly linking to comicon from Models.com, but that was actually someone else.

Then there's the time I supposedly crashed the Commie server just after I "joined" TK, I was also banned for joining TK, and "bringing the invasion back to Commie". Heh

I'm basically everything that's wrong with Veitch's board, which must be true, given the renaissance currently evolving there with my lack of input.

Any proof that you did all that?

Or was there a person or two who wanted to sabotage your tenure there?

I never did any of it. Cory Fuka was the one obsessed with models.com, AND the SPAWN board. Obviously the TK "invasion" was just a total bullshit reason to conveniently get rid of me, and the "legal action" troll was never posted on the board, but by email, offboard.

He's just pissed because I keep bringing up the fact that his first wife cuckolded him with a woman, and that he still owes me about a thousand dollars for artwork that he stole from me now over thirty years ago. He's a fucking scumbag that hasn't produced any new work in ages, but is currently "wowing" them with exciting reprints of shitty thirty year old cartoons that didnt make him any money the first time around.

Any chance you can be unbanned? I mean, it doesn't seem very just for you to have been banned in the first place.

He brought me "back" last time out of a sense of desperation, to "rejuvenate" the Gutters.

I have little to no interest in returning, although it would be fun to see geedis scurry away again like the coward ratfucker he is.

Just to clarify, what's your current status there? I and many others are under the impression that you aren't permitted to post.

King of Wisdom said:
FUCKNUT started for the invasion of models.com back in 2001 i just kinda joined in.

Spawn.com invasion was a joint effort of Fanboy 2000
Jack and me.

The idea of the invasion started from Glen Bagges whatever his last name is Glen something.
Interesting. Accurate?

I can sock my way in any time I want, but if I reveal my persona at all Veitch promptly bans the new screen. Last time I was in was when Dono loaned me Orderly with a large Net.

My nickel says he was probably institutionalized. He was a diagnosed paranoid schizo that refused to stay on his meds. I remember when he stopped posting a little more than a year ago. He had a minor meltdown, then suddenly he was "back".

It's never rung true. I'm enjoying the current Gutter thread, btw. Especially where kletz and chuck are sucking each other off.

jack said:
I've been banned 4 times, all for things I never did, supposedly. I was banned for suggesting I was going to have a lawyer look into taking some slanderous comments Hellman was making down in the Gutters. That was never even printed on the boards, but was the result of him taunting me by email.

I was banned the first time for supposedly linking to comicon from Models.com, but that was actually someone else.

Then there's the time I supposedly crashed the Commie server just after I "joined" TK, I was also banned for joining TK, and "bringing the invasion back to Commie". Heh

I'm basically everything that's wrong with Veitch's board, which must be true, given the renaissance currently evolving there with my lack of input.

Banned 4 times? So you've been in a feud with Commie for a long time. Whine!

jack said:
This is an absolute fabrication. You were nothing but the first person I ever banned at my board for being a retarded irritant to my good friend, Bissette. Then you whined and pleaded and sucked my cock until I made you publically apologize in the Gutters and then kept you locked out of Bissette's forum. You still haven't gotten over it, I see.

You're a fucking ignorant, retarded little miscreant. You wouldn't know it was a fucking flame if your hair was on fire.

Why do gloat with glee when you, Celtic and Bissette organized Blackfoot's banning? You have repeated it on many occasions Jack. Is it true that you gave Celtic his password?

:devious:

Are you still whining about being banned from The Kingdom? That was 6 years ago, tinypenisheadman.