Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Wow! Your karmas really knock the wind out of me!

Are the ones on the most recent page of my spam thread the only ones you gave me? Because if there are more with comments, I would love to locate them.

I'm not sure if all my comments on yours showed up in the "Most Recent TKarma Received" section. I suggest you go back and read them. They are in the first (earliest) five pages of your posts. I think it might only be the first three pages, but I don't remember. I'll have to go check.

:| :ham: :shock: :eek: :P :?: :bill: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: I LOVE THIS EMOTICON OMG! :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra:

:vert: (ME):vert: :) :who?me?: :bigass: :bwahaha: :gtc: :gtc: :D :lol: :mrgreen: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra:

:lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: :sarek: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: :sarek: :lisandra:

ooooH. I swear that my av and my emoticon string are entirely coincidental.

Gonad said:
Wow! Your karmas really knock the wind out of me!

Are the ones on the most recent page of my spam thread the only ones you gave me? Because if there are more with comments, I would love to locate them.

I'm not sure if all my comments on yours showed up in the "Most Recent TKarma Received" section. I suggest you go back and read them. They are in the first (earliest) five pages of your posts. I think it might only be the first three pages, but I don't remember. I'll have to go check.

:| :ham: :shock: :eek: :P :?: :bill: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: I LOVE THIS EMOTICON OMG! :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra: :lisandra:

You know what? If I gave a fuck I'd bother. I don't know you at all (because you're a fucking DUAL you idiot) so unless you know the history of that thread, and have a personal invested interest in it, it was (are you ready???) None. Of. Your. Fucking. Business. Yet you commented on almost all of the posts on the thread. Did you really need to neg me thirty times over it? If so, who are you?

In other words, you're so fucking full of shit you would float.

I remember when I started posting some people seemed to think I was YOUR dual.

I'm not really sure. I think it may be a tumor.

glubglubglubglteugulnglub

No, none of that spam is my original prose.

I'm cutting/pasting from The Gutenberg Project, specifically the L. M. Montgomery stuff. I read a lot of it as a child, and while I post I read it and feel a great deal of nostalgia.

If I decide to write some original stuff, I'll go straight to Sardy's writing forum. This is unlikely; I find the act of writing to be an incredibly draining process.

I gave credit shortly before I started spamming the stuff, but I think that attributing it on every post would just be boring for me. I'm more than happy to keep people informed of the author and location of the work.

Oh and I would like to clarify that my karma giving had nothing to do with the thread itself. I just viewed all of your posts and went back to the earliest ones. That thread just happened to be one of the first (the very first? I don't remember). Now I guess all the comments are lost anyways. I neg'd most of the posts, but I pos'd on the ones I particularly liked. There must have been at least five that made me snicker out loud. You can be (are?) very witty.

VKD was awfully rude. Which is A-Okay, given this board. Jack defended me right off, which was awfully nice of him, but I think that's why you guys thought I was his dual. MX, you have not been rude to me. Which probably tells much about why you are the head of DLA now and not VKD. Or maybe I'm wrong. It doesn't matter anyways.

He's an idiot, and there is no such thing as the DLA. Think Santa Claus on acid.

jack said:
there is no such thing as the DLA.
The DLA has been called many things........twats.......assholes........virgins....... but to say that we don't exist is not an insult; it betrays your stupidity.

Perhaps one day you shall take your ginko, old man, and step up to the challenge.

Until then........