Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack . . .

By:SRBissette

I see you posted this twice Blackfart, but I'll respond here.

No hate -- just noting the rather akimbo nature of the posts, and I did so only after a number of them had popped up. As for your "Favorite Movie" thread, heck, everyone's jumped in and is talking up a storm. Good thread!

No insult in non-sequitur: look it up. Haven't seen any of the FRIDAY movies, but there's probably a discussion to be had about the increasingly rich field of black-themed comedies, and/or the growing influence of suggestive ass-shaking female hip-hop dancers on the rest of American popular culture. I'll also have to catch BARBERSHOP when I get the chance.

If you persist in picking fights and such, well, there won't be much fun here for you. You're welcome to stick around and chat, but please, enjoy and understand the company you keep. We're all bozos on this bus, but the bus IS moving.

And I thought HOW HIGH was kinda "black" funny, too.

LOL