Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JACKPOT!!!!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

I have been bored waiting to start my new job so I thought I would dig up some more stuff so I won't go insane with boredom.

Look what I found!!! This link to GoDaddy/Bob Parson/Sanjay Lall's Nion Interactive Solution/Jack Abramoff!!!!!

IP#68.178.232.99
IP#68.178.211.43

www.godaddy.com
www.bobparsons.com
www.jackabramoff.com
www.domainsbyproxy.com
www.wordforge.com**
www.nioninteractivesolutions.com
www.genmay.com
www.offtopichaven.com
www.dawnyang.com
www.jamesmarsters.com
www.lonaf.com
www.natalieportman.com
www.theplanet.com
www.grabassgirls.com
www.cindybin.com
www.jomax.net
www.gavinmacleod.com
www.obsessedwithwrestling.com
www.somethingjewish.com
www.eastlondonhistory.com
www.rackspace.com
www.bumwine.com
www.asshelmets.com
www.sportnetwork.net
www.i-love-cats.com
www.sambecker.com
www.edgauthier.com
www.daytona500.com
www.dnsstuff.com
www.dumpstersluts.com
www.mediafire.com
www.planetxstudios.com
www.tradekey.com

IP#68.78.211.86
IP#68.178.211.46
www.bigwestracing.com
www.wildwestdomains.com
www.petaindia.com
www.amaracing.com
www.letsflyakite.com
www.motorama.com
www.motorcycleusa.com
www.texasworldspeedway.com
www.amaproracing.com
www.amasuperbike.com
www.shasinracin.com

These blocks of IP's have so many links I cannot even begin to list all the websites plus the reader would probably get bored going over 50 pages of websites I have collected so far so I am only listing the websites where people have been mean to me or movies stars that might catch the eye of our Congressmen and Senators or the Army.

What does all of this mean?? Are they stealing bandwidth from the Army or something??? I don't GIT it and I am still not any closer to finding out where Jimmy Hoffa is buried or who is really behind the JFK assassination. I think Loco at Brawl-Hall was lying to me when he started making threats and saying the admins of the boards were plotting to murder me and I should be very careful.

Well............the death threats concerned me which is why I told on him and contacted DS right away so that when they tried to gass me a month later DS took it seriously.

IP#205.178.188.12
www.army.com
www.jeanschmidt.com
www.coldwellbanker.com
www.starbucks.com
www.ibm.cm
www.amazon.com
www.homestead.com
www.trekbbs.com
www.ehowa.com
www.asylumnation.com
www.emmawatson.com
www.variety.com
www.killerbunnies.com
www.thoseshirts.com
www.paulfeig.com
www.georgepeppard.com
www.ducks.com
www.davidhasselhoff.com
www.libertymedical.com
www.worldnic.com
www.dimellashaffer.com
www.foodreference.com
www.powells.com
www.abac.com
www.fuse.net
www.answers.com
www.fantasm.still-inspired.com
www.palinstravels.co.uk.com
www.rapidshare.com
www.ibm.com
www.rottentomatoes.com
www.can.com
www.polinstravels.co.uk.com
www.wrestleview.com
www.iphoto.com
www.comicon.com
www.marvelcomics.com
www.rapidshare.com
www.foundrymusic.com
www.trollvalhalla.com
www.somethingawful.com
www.mrt.com
www.georgeschultz.com
www.a-team.com
www.kenrussell.com
www.keiraknightley.lcom
www.thecatsite.com
www.ianwatson.com
www.jonathanrhysmeyers.com
www.triciahelfer.com
www.apocalypse.com
www.military.com
www.avalonhill.com
www.goarmy.com
www.marines.com
www.joecartoon.com
www.bodybuilding.com
www.nancyallen.com
www.xfire.com
www.mickjagger.com
www.brianjones.com
www.rollingstones.com

This is the biggest IP number of all...................the rolling stoners and EVERYBODY is on this IP. I think the person who runs it LOVES the entertainment field and movie stars.

I wonder if I can get free concert tickets or something?? Is that how they work it?? Like you get a Starbucks gift card for $50 if you host their website?? Cause I love Caramel Maccioto............whatever the spelling is.

It would be like the barter system!!!! OH...........I git it!! They didn't want mm to find out cause she is IRS and when you do the barter system you are essentially avoiding taxes.

And why would Sanjay and Bob Parsons want to kill me?? If they are the people on the same IP where I got the threats they would probably have been the guys behind the scenes that LoCo was talking about.
I could see Jack Abramoff because he is a THUG, but I don't know him.

All I told Sanjay and Bob were that people had committed crimes against me on their websites. I would think the responsible thing for them to do would be to contact me, express their sympathy and try to help me find the real criminals.

But they didn't.

and why do my neighbors with dots on their forehead have a satellite dish parked in the middle of their yard pointed right at my house???

are they e-peeping Toms?? Friends of yours Sanjay?? What are you guys so curious about?? That is my question? I haven't done anything.

If they are friends of yours..............tell them everybody else puts the dishes on the roofs of their houses. Higher up. They might get better reception that way???? I don't know.........I have never had a dish, they are too ugly to put on your house or out as Yard Art.

If they are trying to break up the yard and do a little landscaping..........I have a great idea!!! I have a good eye for that kind of stuff. Do a nice winding path through the middle with trellises and nice rose bushes to break up the yard.

The Dish..............UGH!!! I would rather see this for yard art:

IM000361.jpg

See how I did that?? make a pebble path, then you could put a ghetto pool underneath for those nights you have barbeques and keg parties!!!

^^yeah...........you see where I am going with this? In additon to having a festive palm tree, pool and nice peeble path............it gives light to the back yard. Having light in your yard is good for security and creatures like opossums or cats or wolves won't be able to sneak up on you cause you will see them before they do if you have festive lights.

I use a lot of rope lights for paths, umbrella lights, spotlights, tiki tourches, bamboo laterns. It adds a nice touch and most people go...............HEY!! I love all your festive lighting!!! It illuminates your beautiful landscaping!

Jack Abramoff???

Who would want to be connected to that thug right now??? Shit........he is BAD news!!! Even his "friends" are turning against him. He is POISON.

hm......poison..........gas.

Isn't he going to prison?? Jack Abramoff?? I dont know........I quite following him after the media had a hayday in the Court Of Media Opinion.

Tell TheQuestion I hate his stinkin' guts............its a good think I ain't running loose on the board. I would cold-cock that guy back to the stone age.

He is the most anal-retentive bastard I have run into yet. He also has a lot of enemies on the intraweb.