Jay in Ell

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I have an idea for your avatar. I think I might start it tonight. If it looks like shit, dont use it, but at least somebody wouldve finally tried.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I didnt add your user name or the TK symbol. The pic is a little busy. Im posting what I got so you can either use it, or give me suggestions of what youd like to have done with it.

EDIT:

Im adding your user name.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Im not a fan of how the user name looks but my pc has shit for fonts. At least I got the color right.

JL_Av2.jpg

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Alright. The user name was bothering me, so I made it look alot more professional.

JL_Av3.jpg

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Same pic. 4x4 pixels smaller to add a slight border around it, in case you care about that sort of thing.

JL_Av4.jpg

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Yours looks awesome. I see you tweeked the first one I deleted from PhotoShop. Nice. I dont have the actual logo or I wouldve used it.

Im deleting all mine from PhotoShop.

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Its all things that J&L likes. He asked us months ago to make him an avatar. I finally got around to doing it. J&L put some finishing touches on the background and added his user name logo. It looks B.A..

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Dont be so sour because we dont like the meme of the week. Cheer up Yub. Noone has targeted you specifically.

Yub

Anachrophobic
No, I've just never liked Solid Snake and think mine was less busy and better because it had a giraffe in it.

Who's that guy with no shirt?

Yub

Anachrophobic
No, I've just never liked Solid Snake and think mine was less busy and better because it had a giraffe in it.

Who's that guy with no shirt?