Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeff Hardy fucks up TNA ppv main event

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So Jeff "DRUG EATER" Hardy showed up wasted for the TNA ppv on Sunday and they decided it would be a good idea to send him out there to wrestle anyway. After coming to the ring they realised it was a mistake and sent Bischoff out to change the finish of the match (watch him whispering to Hardy and Sting.)

[YOUTUBE]Lckr9OLR2Ow[/YOUTUBE]

LOL at Jeff nearly falling going up the stairs to the ring.

TNA is a fucking joke and always will be.

So that's what Jericho was talking about. He tweeted a halfass slam at Hardy the other day but I didn't know what he was referring to...

I thought Sting was saying "I Agree" to Taz's comment about reinventing himself.
But the tone fits better for a reply to a Bullshit chant.

TNA offered everyone who ordered the ppv free access to their online video library. But really who'd want to watch more TNA...

On the other hand, I happened to watch a Sting autobiography movie a while back that might have been the worst acting I have ever seen in a movie starring a pro wrestler. And he was playing himself. So Stinger ain't got a lot of room to talk.

Used to be. That's how he got born-again, usually takes fucking up your life really badly to think surrender to an invisible figment souinds like a decent plan. Story from the fringes of the inside (I know some people who know people) was that Sting went through a phase of wrestler dickery and drug and alcohol abuse that rival some of the well known ones, but snapped out of it sort of when he started bible thmping.

Shawn Michaels is probably the best example of total cunt who turns into a Christian. It's a shame they can't stop being a total cunt without the Christian part.