Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesus had no faith

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Faith is defined as: "Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence."

Since Jesus knew God existed, he had no faith. Yet those without his special advantage, are required to have faith or suffer the ultimate punishment.

"Unless you believe in me, you will die in your sins"

Jesus, was a hypocrite.

I agree with the above statement 100 fucking percent!

PS: Hambil, i am listening to YMCA by the Village People & yer av is dancing in perfect rythm to the song. :)

And what's with Jesus saying "oh father, why hast though forsaken me!" or some shit right before he died!? What a whiner!

YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWED

I HAVE JUST HAD A TOASTED WAFFLE AND THEREFORE AM ABLE TO ARGUE WITH YOU

JESUS WAS BORN ON EARTH - THEREFORE HE NEVER MET THE MAIN MAN

HE NEVER SAW HIM OR HAD ANY PHYSICAL EVIDENCE THAT HE EXISTED

HE BELIEVED THAT MARY DID NOT GET UP THE DUFF BY JACOBS BROTHERS MATE BUT WAS ACTUALLY SHAFTED BY ARCHANGEL GABRIEL

THIS IS NOT LOGICAL THEREFORE HE HAD FAITH

I EXPECTED SOMETHING BETTER FROM SOMEONE SO CLEVER WITH THAT SCREEN THING YOU DID

PREDICTA_SK4N said:
SHAFTED BY ARCHANGEL GABRIEL

THIS IS NOT LOGICAL THEREFORE HE HAD FAITH

Speaking of which, why didn't Gabriel just possess Joseph's body. That way Joseph wouldn't have caused such a hissy fit over having gotten sloppy seconds.