Jews Are 100% Innocent

Tyrant

Photo found: 'Star of David' a Khazar symbol

Of everything. Jews do not experience symptoms of xenophobia or hatred; they have always been caring, loving people.

The Jews are the chosen people. They are not Khazars. The Star Of David is a symbol given to them by God - it is not a Khazarian symbol. The Jews of Europe are simply people who have mysteriously become white and still posses a recollection of their ancient homeland.

Here is their plight, in front of hordes of Muslim Fundamentalists.

Jewish Children beaten up by Muslims

Palestinians stone elderly American lady visiting Israel

The videos are all shown over your nightly news. They were shown in order to 'balance' the conflict between Israelis and Muslim Arabs in the Middle East. Or were they? If a dumb Arab kid had done the crap they did, you wouldn't hear the end of it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Burning and torturing Jews back in the day may have been slow, but it was effective. Dead Jews can't do anything, after all.

Tyrant

Jews have suffered a very good deal of all that's wrong with humanity, but really... if we hear that all hatred is borne from ignorance, why would these Israelis succumb to it so easily?

I'm not a fan of Israel, but I think it'd be just as wrong to force everyone living there to move to somewhere else. My only problem with this is the fact that Arabs are always portrayed as having an 'irrational' hatred of Jews (As opposed to some 'rational' fear and hate of Arabs the Jews there might have) instead of it being based on some painful reality which they endure.

Israel and it's hate give Jews a bad name. I'll never apologize for this comment because I believe it to be true. So much of ME policy is centered on Israel, that fragile, delicate state which is apparently under fire 24/7/356.

I've stated my thoughts on this before and I think some around here know me well enough to say that I don't point fingers without a good reason, and certainly don't do it for the sake of hate and venting.

Arabs: "Tell us where your borders are and we will respect them!"

Israel: "No, you agree to respect our borders first, THEN we'll tell you where they are! "

That's the situation from my POV. I don't live in Israel and have never visited the ME, but what I'm force-fed in the media sorely contradicts the other reality I read about. So there it is.

The Question

Eternal
Arabs: "Tell us where your borders are and we will respect them!"

Israel: "No, you agree to respect our borders first, THEN we'll tell you where they are! "

To be fair, there are more and more Muslim states no longer willing to extend the courtesy of that first line. Of course, after god knows how long of the second line, I don't think I would, either.