Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jews In Bed with Muslims

Rov_is_a_Fag

Goes to show you..............when it comes to MONEY and GREED..........the Jews and Muslims git along just fine. I got turned down for a small loan at citibank. I was going to give them the title to my car and everything. You think those millionaire RAT bastards give a damn about people they have screwed over to make their millions???

YOU DIRTBAGS DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU. THERE IS BLOOD ON ALL OF YOUR HANDS. THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN YOU HAVE SACRIFICED FOR YOUR MILLIONS............FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY.

I see the connection to Mike Davis. I see the connection to Sanjay Lall, I see Starbucks..........I see Coldwell-Banker, Dawn Brown was going to jump on that bandwagon. People in my own church...........

HAVOK..............surely you aren't involved in this???

IP#216.21.229.106
www.pepsi.com
www.pepsitwist.com
www.sonymusic.com
www.marioandretti.com
www.cabelas.com
www.expedia.com
www.aquafino.com
www.oneify.com
www.flavorsplash.com
www.milkchillers.com
www.liptont.com
www.liptonbrisk.com

IP#208.65.152.201
IP#208.65.152.137
IP#216.55.191.55
IP#212.227.111.35
www.Youtube.com
www.demonoid.com

IP#216.40.33.170-Tucows
www.doubleshot.com ………connected to Starbucks in Wash State
www.ThePlanet.com
www.joekletz.com
www.kidsera.com
www.efcl.com
www.visualwebsolutions.com
www.shilpa-shetty.com
www.interland.com
www.cleorocos.com
www.jacktweedy.com
www.donnytourette.com
www.marcusbentley.lcom
www.flamechampsnetwork.com
www.theplanet.com
www.cats.com
www.paulwaits.com
www.galacticastation.com
www.nicholasbrendon.com
www.jackieybudden.com
www.williamshatner.com
www.deepspacenine.com
www.leonardnemoy..com
www.joomera.com
www.mikemeyers.com
www.fuckedcompany.com
www.armyofcats.com
www.leedsmusicscene.com
www.pathcom.com
www.michaelbadnarik.com
www.realitychecknetwork.com
www.mjhideout.com
www.ex-isle.com
www.schauls.com
www.internetfrog.com
www.servermatrix.com
www.dirfile.com
www.bankofamerica.com
www.citibank.com

The VanDykes..............GrandTheftCow........damn!!! You guys are something else. AeroSpace, Physics, Engineers, Compooter Science, GREED.............MONEY..................KILL THE KIDS THAT GIT IN THE WAY.

ALL OF YOU ARE PARENTS.

OMG...................I would rather be in my shoes anyday. I would rather be worrying about how I am going to eat tomorrow, how I am going to put gas in my car so I can get to work.

THIS IS SICKENING...........

I AM GOING TO PRAY SO HARD.............I AM GOING TO PRAY LIKE I HAVE NEVER PRAYED BEFORE..........I AM GOING TO PRAY THAT MSNBC HAS THE COURAGE TO SHOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHAT HAS HAPPENED. YOU BOYS NEED TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE NOW.

All of these men are parents, they have kids..........it could have been their own but do you think that has stopped any of them?? NO. They will continue unless you stop them. You need to get this out so the world can see them for what they are.

They won't be able to wash the blood off their hands.

All the videos and manifesto went through a lot of hands before it got to the President of NBC. Now the FBI has it.

It could be your children next. You need to think about this.

Now I know why Clint VanZandt looked like HELL the other day.

Mike, Sanjay, Jack, Dawn, Sony, Germaine Jackson, movie stars, William Shatner...........all of you.

Empire State Bldg................69th Floor...........there is an open window.

Tyrant said:
You should register at Digital Strife.

A couple of Jews run that site..........namely HAVOK. They use retinal scanners when you log on there so I don't bother. It was a boring site.......