Jews kin to the Devil?

Mommy Bridgette

Nope. Jesus was a Jew, and if God saw fit to have His son be born a Jew, that's good enough for me.

Nope. Jesus was a Jew, and if God saw fit to have His son be born a Jew, that's good enough for me.
So you're saying that under different circumstances, a tribe of people might not be good enough for you. That's pretty fucking racist, Mommy.

Mommy Bridgette

So you're saying that under different circumstances, a tribe of people might not be good enough for you. That's pretty fucking racist, Mommy.

Geesh..Look no, little troll.

Look all the humans on earth now are the descendants of Noah and his sons. It says in the Scripture that there is neither Jew nor gentile, neither free or slave. ALL Human beings are equal BECAUSE their descendants of Noah AND because God has extended His mercy to all, if they will but accept it.

So irregardless of where you hail from, your a HUMAN BEING. If your a HUMAN BEING, your a descendant of Noah. Period.

As for why some go to Hell and others do not, that is quite simple. Some people prefer Hell. Oh, they may not say that outloud, but by their ingratitude to God and their CHOICE not to obey His desires, to flaunt Jesus's sacrafice in His face, they CHOOSE Hell.

Hell is God respecting your decision. You choose it, not Him. He is just, so he dosen't reward evil. But He is also merciful, and offers amnesty to all who accept Jesus's sacrafice on the cross. if they CHOOSE not to, then they choose Hell. It's that simple.

Therefore, it dosen't matter what ethnicity you are, what tribe or nation you come from, mercy is extended to you when you accept God's amnesty through the sacrafice of Christ.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fuck you Bridget. You're a fucking fake.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I believe I trolled her into spamming till it pissed off an admin. :meh:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Why would I troll you?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect