Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jillian...

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Haven't you heard the stories?

This is why people flood this forum every other day...

she may not have heard the stories but I have Eggs. Haven't you heard the stories??? They were floating around last year in February~~right before Eric filed a criminal online harassment charge against me. He and Eric then told several people online that The Question or Tamar_Garish had already set it up for Eric to come in for the close.

That is probably why they are MIA. I don't need them, I have other people I can call on. I don't think Tamar realized who "she" was dealing with when "she" plotted this whole thing with them.

Hence............the Deb thread whereby Eric sent me a threatening email telling me I was staring criminal charges directly in the face. At the time I didn't know what he meant. Now I do.

Born? N.C. I am an AF brat.
Food? chocolate. Thats my favorite food.
Song. I like the new one by KaaMillionaire (sp), Nickelback, the song that has Promiscuous Boy in it.

How about you?