Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jillian

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Is it true your husband left you because you're an over the hill boozehound who's nuttier than a fruit bat on crack?

No..........it is because I kicked his dumbass to the curb after I found out about his third affair with another married woman he worked with.

I wasn't going to become a Buttafuco victim when one of his crazed girlfriends decided she was going to put me out of the picture.
Or one of the mad husband's came after him with a gun which is what happened in one of the affairs.

I was nuts when this MAD husband came after him with a gun and I didn't kick his ass to the curb right then and there.

What a fucking idiot..........he was scared too. He axed me if he should go to the police or sheriff about it and I was like ...........wtf???

You are going to go to the police, tell them you have been fucking another man's wife and now this man is mad and wants to kill you and you are axing them to protect you???

lol......................you won't find many law enforcement officers who are sympathetic to that type of idiocy.

Ever see the Simpson episode were Homer eats the chili pepper and goes nuts? Is that how things appear to you? All wavey and distorted? Voices sound like "Wha wha wha wha. Wha wha wha WHA!"?

^^When dealing with idiot government employees.........it always appears that way. I have learned you fight crazy with crazier when it comes to public officials. Let's take the dirty CourtCuntClerk who tried to cover up the Burglary charge and previous arrest record and how I smacked her sorry ass down. I was hoping to expose Marcia before I left so the Sista running against her would have won. The ignorant people in that town cannot see beyond skin color sometimes but they are getting better. Pauline is much more qualified for the job, has years of experience, is honest, respectable and would do an EXCELLENT job for the people.

My goal is to see that she wins the next election even though I am no longer in the state. The first thing I would axe the Court Clerk if I got her in front of a jury is this.................Do you know Tim? Is he a personal friend of yours? Have you had sexual relations with him?

She has been easy to trip up so far...........I have her on paper. After my first phone call and the way she acted, I did everything else via fax, letters, tape-recorder and a witness.

Sarek said:
Ever see the Simpson episode were Homer eats the chili pepper and goes nuts? Is that how things appear to you? All wavey and distorted? Voices sound like "Wha wha wha wha. Wha wha wha WHA!"?
Yep Sarek...........I would only have asked that dirty white nigga three questions then I would have called the next person on my list. No wonder you bastards were terrified at the thought of me and a jury. It won't do you any good, all you did was give me more time to get more people/more dirt.

After that.............I will get my DECENT black Sista in the job she deserves, that she is more qualified for than that white nigga and will have more integrity in a very important Judicial position.

HERE IS ANOTHER THING FOR YOU DIRTBAG RACISTS

YOU BASTARDS DON'T HAVE A CLUE.............Especially when it comes to White Supremecists<<I can't even spell it..............In Cookeville, TN the black people are "put" in their place, they are "put" on the outskirts of town ...........that is where they live............Bushtown. Ask around if you dare..........I have to hand it to my friend for even running against that piece of crap.
1. I would guess 1% of the small black population is even eligible to vote since most of them have some kind of arrest record. Kind of like me........you buck the system..........they will make you a fucking criminal.
2. When a black WOMAN dared to run for office, she was the underdog from the beginning since she only had the white vote to draw. I know she and her family........they are decent, hardworking people who keep their mouths shut because they know "their place."
3. Because she DARED run against a White Cunt Nigga.........I can only imagine the pressure she is feeling. The only thing she has going for her is longevity with the State and if the White Nigga decides to get rid of her P can file against her and will be right behind her with every piece of documentation I have on that fucking dirty CUNT.

How is that for being racist?