John Kerry has a better plan

Ogami

One of the hallmarks of Bush's critics is that they seldom have any substantive alternative plans. Iraq, Afghanistan, you name it, everyone would do it better than Bush, but they can't say how. Well that's over, Senator John Kerry has spoken on his plan to stop the Israeli/Hezbollah fighting:

U.S. Sen. John Kerry, D- Mass., who was in town Sunday to help Gov. Jennifer Granholm campaign for her re-election bid, took time to take a jab at the Bush administration for its lack of leadership in the Israeli-Lebanon conflict.

"If I was president, this wouldn't have happened," said Kerry during a noon stop at Honest John's bar and grill in Detroit's Cass Corridor.
Okay, so far so good. Kerry's incredibly deep wisdom would have avoided war completely. But how?

"The president has been so absent on diplomacy when it comes to issues affecting the Middle East," Kerry said. "We're going to have a lot of ground to make up (in 2008) because of it."

Okay... So Kerry would be more present on Middle East diplomacy. In what way?

"This is about American security and Bush has failed. He has made it so much worse because of his lack of reality in going into Iraq.…We have to destroy Hezbollah," he said.

What? So if Kerry had been President, he would have launched a Blitz on Hezbollah before Israel even got involved! LOL And this clown was going to be president? It would have been Kerry raining bombs down on Lebanon, apparently. I assume this, of course, as Kerry doesn't say how he would have magically destroyed Hezbollah.

Maybe he would have read them his campaign speeches?

As soon as the nitwit Democrats can actually field real leaders as candidates, then Republicans should be worried. But with dolts like Kerry representing your party, Bush looks like a foreign policy genius by comparison.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060723/UPDATE/607230360

Kerry doesn't know what he wants. He's still sore because he lost to Bush, and would love to nip at his heels any chance he can get. It is easy to say "If I were President, non of this would have happened...blah blah blah." I don't believe him. He's flip-flopped so many times in the past, he may as well be a coin.

Back