Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John McCain and Barak Obama

That's a ticket I would vote for.

Don't care who's Prez and who's vice. I'm just ready for some politicians with integrity. The outrageous cynicism here in Washington just kills me, I don't know how anyone manages to stay decent.

SilentBtViolent said:
That's a ticket I would vote for.

Don't care who's Prez and who's vice. I'm just ready for some politicians with integrity. The outrageous cynicism here in Washington just kills me, I don't know how anyone manages to stay decent.

Do go on.

I've had a mounting interest and have read/heard good things about both of these cats. Do they prescribe to the party system?

What pary is Barak involved with?

If McCain runs with Obama, he's got no shot of winning. He'll never carry the South. They'd vote for a broad before they vote for a nigger, that's the truth.

Obama ran as a "moderate" but has voted straight liberal-line since elected. McCain is also a bit too liberal for my blood. I'm not much for queer marriage and abortion.