Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Orgasm Army

LOL SEX IS LIKE WATER AND AIR TO ME I AM NOW GOING TO DEVOTE MYSELF TO IT BECAUSE IT MAKES UP SUCH A LARGE PART OF MY OVERALL EMPTY EXISTENCE LOL THANK YOU CAIT!

I KNOW JUST LOOK AT THEM. I MEAN JUST STARE INTO THEM DON'T YOU WANT TO SURRENDER EVERYTHING FOR THAT?!?!?!

BUT! SEX is the most important thing ever of all time! EVerything we do as animals is geared towards securing a mate and getting our freak on!!!!! FUck the whole SENTIENT bullshit and let's all get naked and tear down the walls and get high and watch them make out and maybe get in between them!!!!!

Hmm... I get the impression that the previous thread viewers are a bit 'busy' at the moment. It's unusual for a thread with so many 'currently viewing' to yield so few replies.

Messenger said:
LOL SEX IS LIKE WATER AND AIR TO ME I AM NOW GOING TO DEVOTE MYSELF TO IT BECAUSE IT MAKES UP SUCH A LARGE PART OF MY OVERALL EMPTY EXISTENCE LOL THANK YOU CAIT!

Don't people just hate a liar? I would take bets this fool has never even been laid.

SaintLucifer said:
Don't people just hate a liar? I would take bets this fool has never even been laid.

And who better to gauge then an expert on not getting laid.

(and no, polishing the dolphin, spanking the monkey, waxing your lance, flogging the bishop, phoning the czar, or whatever it is you call it doesn't count)

Peter Octavian said:
And who better to gauge then an expert on not getting laid.

(and no, polishing the dolphin, spanking the monkey, waxing your lance, flogging the bishop, phoning the czar, or whatever it is you call it doesn't count)

Do you not mean 'who better to gauge 'than' an expert?? Run along now. Your Remedial English 101 class awaits you. Oh, before you go, do not forget to spend more points on having the admins change my avatar again. I love it when you do that.

To me it's as arousing as this:
gay-kissing.jpg

SaintLucifer said:
In my experience I have found that it's usually virgins such as yourself who consider sex to be 'getting lucky' or 'getting laid.' Sex is supposed to be a two-way street, and not what some from American Pie dork groveling on his knees hopes it to be.