Joseph Fiennes and Eva Green to star in Camelot tv series

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
There should be a crossover with Merlin where Eva Green Morgana goes back in time/to a parallel world and for some reason has to kiss Katie McGrath Morgana.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
that should be the main plotline running throughout the show

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I just picked up The Once and Future King by T.H. White, upon which all these modern tellings are based. This will be my summer reading.

CaptainWacky

I was going to read that but forgot. Tell me if it's good!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I just picked up The Once and Future King by T.H. White, upon which all these modern tellings are based. This will be my summer reading.

It is very good.
Here is a list of some of my favorites:

Mary Stewart's Arthurian stories -
The Crystal Cave
The Hollow Hills
The Last Enchantment
The Wicked Day

Parke Godwin's
Firelord and Beloved Exisle
The Last Rainbow is not Arthurian but a good read
and I love Godwin's Robin Hood stories

Stephen R. Lawhead's Pendragon Cycle series
Taliesin
Merlin
Arthur
Pendragon

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I just hope they get Fiennes some new wardrobe. There was a period in time where he just drifted from one movie to the next wearing the same clothes. Fortunately he wore them well.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Let's also hope he still looks just as good out of them.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
He can look sexy sometimes, and then others he can look heroin chic.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He can look sexy sometimes, and then others he can look heroin chic.
It's the permanent bags under his eyes, combined with the aversion to being clean-shaven.

It's just as well though, without those masculinizing traits he would look like a Walter Keane painting. THEMS SUM BIG EYES!

Tisiphone

He was hot in Shakespear in Love, but he didn't look good in Flashforward imo.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, they tried too hard to make him look like a regular Joe, instead of making you think of his ass bobbing up and down on top of Gwyneth Paltrow.

Tisiphone

Bobbing is really all any man could do with Gwyneth since she's colder than a corpse.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I still don't know how that bag of bones won an Oscar that year. Same with Helen Hunt the year before. Paltrow was okay at least, but Hunt couldn't decide on an accent from scene to scene.

Happens every year -- nominate a bunch of worthy actresses, then give it to the blond.

Tisiphone

That's right, cuz Cate Blanchett should have won instead of Paltrow, and Helena Bonham Carter should have beat out Helen Hunt.

I remember that year cuz it's the year Kim Basinger won and she said "I would just like to thank everybody I've ever met in my entire life." for LA Confidential, which I thought should have won Best Picture.

Fuckers.

CaptainWacky

PEPPER POTTS