Joss confirms: "Oh yeah we're totally still doing Ripper at some point"

SAUSAGEMAN

AVC: But we should give up on that Giles spin-off, Ripper, right? Come on.
JW: Oh yeah, totally. [Laughs.] No, the thing about Ripper—the essence of it—is that the BBC came to me at one point like, “It doesn’t have to be Ripper. It can just be [Anthony Stewart Head], and there’s magic, and he’s Tony, cuz he’s awesome.” And that’s the thing: For some reason, he keeps getting sexier every year. That’s not happening to me! I’m like, “What are you doing?” And that story was always about a mature guy who’s lived, and about the choices he’s made. So you could make that now, or you could make it 10 years from now. And I’ve tortured Tony more than any other living human with, “We’re definitely gonna do this!” Because I thought we were. He’s working so much, though, I’d feel too guilty. But that’s the thing with Ripper: It doesn’t go away in my head because he’s still right for it, and he could still bring it.

~~dont go breakin' my heart...~~

whisky

Boobie inspector
Translation:

While Tony still gets lots of work we'll have to pay him more, lets wait till he's on his arse, then pay him peanuts.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What about Giles dying in that shit comic?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
UATU = MAN WITH SLICES OF AMERICAN CHEESE?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Translation:

While Tony still gets lots of work we'll have to pay him more, lets wait till he's on his arse, then pay him peanuts.

I don't think Joss would rip him off.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If this show happens, ASH should sing the theme song.