Junk E-Mail from Troll Kingdom

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
From Friday afternoon LULZ

Dear jack,

Your account on Troll Kingdom has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: **.***.***.*** (Don't worry, I've already figured out who it really is :D )

Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Use the link below:
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/login.php?do=lostpw

All the best,
Troll Kingdom

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
jack said:
The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: **.***.***.*** (Don't worry, I've already figured out who it really is :D )

Give us a hint...?

Elnidfse

Shitty Dual said:
Give us a hint...?
No way you Shitty Dual. It is obvious, my good fellow, that jack wishes for us to discover the means of this problem all by our lonesome. I shall go get my inspectors cap and magnifying glass, YOU shall be my loyal assistant, Watson.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shitty Dual said:
Give us a hint...?

I ran it through whosis, so I sort of have a clue.

It's pretty funny how easy it really is to get under some people's skin :D

Elnidfse

jack said:

Wait! What, my good sir, do you mean by this? Are you saying that you, a fellow member of this respectable board, have some sort of ability, of which is completely abnormal, that enables you to launch microscopic versions of yourself to quote, 'get under some people's skin', unquote?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
jack said:

Whosis is wrong alot of the times.

It says I'm in Virginia, and I'm not even using a proxy :D