Just a step back, for a second.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've been married monogamously for 32 years, so when this bullshit went down, I revealed everything to my wife, because I felt the stuff I exchanged with Eloisel would compromise my IRL with someone I loved and knew (as opposed to someoone I loved and never met IRL).

ALL I can say to you "eloisel" is that you blew it. I really did adore you, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, until death us do part. whatthefuckeverkthnxbai.

You're a fool.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Now this is what happens when you get online and start calling black people cupcakeers, all your shit winds up shot to hell.

jack

Fuck you, Queeb.

jack

even if you weren't black, youd still be a cupcakeer. Your cupcakeardliness has never had anything to to do with your skin color, idiot.

I see why teh Wheez is trying desperately to get along with you. With her revealing her true self to me (and me dissipating the friendship as a result) you may be all she has left.

That's very interesting, when you think about it.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Now this is what happens when you get online and start calling black people cupcakeers, all your shit winds up shot to hell.

cupcakeer.

The magic word that if you make that special sound with your mouth, certain people believe that gives them a right to literally put hands on you and do you harm.

You know what that makes them...

The lack of evolution is appalling.

Now imagine that if you were to utter this magic word, all your shit would wind up shot to hell.

What a fucking crutch. Perfectly understandable that simple, violent savages would want to use a social crutch like a magic word (particularly one those use to refer to each other) to get a leg up.

Let's make a list of other magic words so we know when to take a knee should we hear one.

Faggot.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I've been married monogamously for 32 years, so when this bullshit went down, I revealed everything to my wife, because I felt the stuff I exchanged with Eloisel would compromise my IRL with someone I loved and knew (as opposed to someoone I loved and never met IRL).

ALL I can say to you "eloisel" is that you blew it. I really did adore you, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, until death us do part. whatthefuckeverkthnxbai.

You're a fool.

What happened to that bit that I was a just a long term troll?

jack

Keep taking things out of context "wheezie"

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
cupcakeer.

The magic word that if you make that special sound with your mouth, certain people believe that gives them a right to literally put hands on you and do you harm.

You know what that makes them...

The lack of evolution is appalling.

Now imagine that if you were to utter this magic word, all your shit would wind up shot to hell.

What a fucking crutch. Perfectly understandable that simple, violent savages would want to use a social crutch like a magic word (particularly one those use to refer to each other) to get a leg up.

Let's make a list of other magic words so we know when to take a knee should we hear one.

Faggot.

^ Another post well done 'Gear.

jack

Just apologize. I hold you no ill will. I will just never relent when someone is as wrong as you have been. While I'm sorry you destroyed this potential rl friendship, I'm not surprised.

Maybe Mirah and I will do a vid for y'all that will make Shatna's shitty Simcity vids seem like Maypo

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Keep taking things out of context "wheezie"

Jack, you are so busy trolling your intent can only come out as fractured and not making much sense except to the people you let in on your little inside troll secrets and enlist into your little schemes.

Don't bother sending me any videos. I'm not interested.

jack

Fall on something sharp.

jack

and then, while you're getting up from the first fall, I hope you slip in the blood and fall again.

jack

and "Eliosel", I'm making a "name Golem" just for you.

jack

Hi HE, what's your input? want to fuck an ancient mummified cougar, or just stick up for her from de bigbadtroll?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
There have been a few times when I've wondered why people said that Jack is a psycho. That's been cleared up.

jack

:bigass:

jack

you mustve thought as long as you sucked my epeen youd be safe :bigass: