Just had lunch at the Bohemian...

MODMAN

Looks lovely. And familiar (even though I've never been there).

If and when I travel to the US, it's towns like this I'd like to explore (as well as the typical bright light cityscapes of New York, LA etc).

And wherever Twin Peaks was filmed.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ive spent quite a bit of time in Greenville last couple years and especially the last couple of months. Currently negotiating building a house down there. Taking some tips from Volpone and getting in on the booming RE market exploding in that area.

Plus they keep lowlifes like Wilson sequestered from the general population, so it's quite nice. There are slums which is where he lives, but that's a very small contained area of the city, which is otherwise quite affluent and decent.

jack

Looks lovely. And familiar (even though I've never been there).

If and when I travel to the US, it's towns like this I'd like to explore (as well as the typical bright light cityscapes of New York, LA etc).

And wherever Twin Peaks was filmed.
Snoqualmie

Twin Peaks, the popular television mystery series (1990-1991) and film Fire Walk With Me, (1992), directed by David Lynch, were filmed at locations in Snoqualmie and the neighboring communities of North Bend and Fall City. After a 25-year hiatus, in 2017, the show returned for filming in and around Snoqualmie.

15137a793ab43c6fbfbf729387aeeeee.jpg

jack

Aloft_Greenville_Downtown_WXYZ_Bar_Lounge_1_1600x935_a6db44f6-9182-42df-95d8-5ef55f33c4ef.jpg

jack

Lunch-at-Passerelle-Bistro-in-Greenville-SC.jpg

jack

Liability_Brewing_Co__59f124c3-c2b6-4dce-a0b1-5693a8802441.jpg

jack

Summer20-59.JPG