Just lettin' you guys know...

Friday

Bazinga!
It's currently 80º, and it's going up to 85.

The development pool opened today, so I'm getting ready right now to go down and enjoy.

Eat yer hearts out, mateys! Heh...

Great, now I have the image of Friday in a bikini in my head. Ugh, and I just ate lunch.

Must think better thoughts.....Laker_Girl naked...Laker_Girl naked...Laker_Girl naked...Laker_Girl naked...Laker_Girl naked...Laker_Girl naked...Laker_Girl naked...Laker_Girl naked...Laker_Girl naked...Laker_Girl naked...

I don't do bikinis. ;)

And some men go for a Ruebenesque figure, BDM.

Not all men like the anorexic Asian woman type. Not that there's anything wrong with anorexic Asian women. It's just not every man's cup of tea. ;)

No, but most men prefer women to be generally identifiable as a female.

Not all, but most. There's always some freak out there who likes women who resemble truckers.

Friday said:
I don't do bikinis. ;)

And some men go for a Ruebenesque figure, BDM.

Not all men like the anorexic Asian woman type. Not that there's anything wrong with anorexic Asian women. It's just not every man's cup of tea. ;)

My wife is hardly anorexic, inasmuch as she is 5'5" and 110. That's called healthy.

Although I will admit, she got scary skinny while she was nursing our son. She had to work just to stay above 90 pounds.

Oh, and she eats like nobody's business. She can easily eat me under the table, even when I have a rare binge. Damned Asian genes...

Meh, no worries BDM. I only got on your case, because you got on mine. ;)

90 lbs. is a scary weight, especially while nursing. I'm glad she was able to gain her weight back.

Back