Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just think...

S. SaDiablo said:
...if your name was "Homework" I could be doing you on my bed right now.

;)

What? Your 'homework' consists of humping a blow-up doll? It is on your very bed now? You are 'doing' it now? If you say so. I always knew you were like that.

RommieSG said:
Remind me not to wake you up early, unless it's REEEAAALLYY important. ;)

*gasp* You negged me! Oh woe is me! Now I shall go complain to TROLL WARS and start a WORLD TROLL WAR II.

SaintLucifer said:
Ewww. Having your period again you faggot? *ROTFLMAO*

Lucy, that post reminds me of a gradeschool boy who screams, "Ewww cooties!" everytime he goes near a girl.

No wonder why you're so damn cranky all the time. You aren't getting any because of your gradeschool mentality.

S. SaDiablo said:
Lucy, that post reminds me of a gradeschool boy who screams, "Ewww cooties!" everytime he goes near a girl.

No wonder why you're so damn cranky all the time. You aren't getting any because of your gradeschool mentality.

You are a girl? Judging from your posts I mistook you for a faggot. Oh well. Cannot win them all.