Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JUST VISITING

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Hello you TK fuckers!! I am back from a wonderful fucking night on the fucking town!! Now then. What have I missed? I am only visiting to see how things have been going. In the words of the NIGGERS WASSSUPPPPPP BITCHES!!???

Oops. I have forgotten. MESSENGER is still on my IGNORE. Should I take him off since I am only visiting?? *ROTFLMAO*

SaintLucifer said:
Hello you TK fuckers!! I am back from a wonderful fucking night on the fucking town!! Now then. What have I missed? I am only visiting to see how things have been going. In the words of the NIGGERS WASSSUPPPPPP BITCHES!!???

Don't you have some illegal weapons to deal or money to make or something?

FederalAgent007 said:
Don't you have some illegal weapons to deal or money to make or something?

Damn you need to keep up cunt. I made a fortune selling HKs to the gangbangers in the Jane St. corridor! The fuckers told me they were going to use the weapons to pop some cocksucking motherfuckers from a rival gang of Tamils. Fucking Tamils are going to kill them. Tamils eat, sleep and breathe city warfare.

Lilith said:
You said you were leaving. You weren't missed

What can I do? I keep being banned from every site for which I sign up. Ah well. Such is life. I did not expect to be missed sweetheart although I am certain you missed me. Of that I have no doubt. You are secretly in love with me.

It is fucking strange how many sites out there purport to be staunch defenders of freedom of speech. Fuck. I was banned from 2 sites IN ONE NIGHT! I give up. Should I return to TROLL KINGDOM? *ROTFLMAO*

SaintPwnsalot said:
*ROTFLMAO*

Which TWers are still here? I recently visited their temporary site. It is fucking godawful ugly. Someone should be shot for the design they are using. Fuck.

I see THUGGIE is still up to his 'I'm a bad thug' rantings. *ROTFLMAO*. Aha! I see that PRIEST motherfucker has been making he rounds. He HAS to be a dual.

WTF? You have a new forum?? Which one was taken out? I have forgotten the layout but I do know for a fact THE FUCKERS was never there before. What gives? Did HAMBIL throw a fit at people complaining about his ass fucking up again? The man is obviously too stupid but at least he is smart enough to create a forum for people who bother him for his ineptitude regarding his handling of the site. Figures.
I would bet THE FUCKERS is a miniature version of DAYCARE but it is set up specifically for assholes who have pissed off HAMBIL! Such is the power of a full Admin! I bow to thee! *points at the HAMSTER and laughs*