Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

K. Holsinger

Ultros

K. Holsinger who works for Suburban Chicago Newspapers, trolling while you're at work.

Is there a Mr. Holsinger in the house???

COURTESY OF RWC

Mr. Holsinger, are you there? I can understand your reluctance to post here. Please, there's no need to be bashful.

Oh, hello Mr. MacGuintey. I'm looking for my friend K. Any idea where he might be?

:yoohoo:

Why, what brings you around these here parts?

Ultros said:
Oh, hello Mr. MacGuintey. I'm looking for my friend K. Any idea where he might be?

:yoohoo:

Why, what brings you around these here parts?

Jesus H. Christ! I checked yet again. You HAVE NOT LEFT SINCE I SPOKE TO YOU LAST NIGHT!! Holy fuck! I have been around the world and back yet you have not moved a millimetre from your spot in front of your computer!! I sit here flabbergasted! Have you no sense of worth? What loser does this day in and day out? I am truly in AWE! The man is utterly the greatest LOSER I have ever seen! That makes it almost 48 hours straight he has been in forums! Holy shit!

Paladin said:
Jesus H. Christ! I checked yet again. You HAVE NOT LEFT SINCE I SPOKE TO YOU LAST NIGHT!! Holy fuck! I have been around the world and back yet you have not moved a millimetre from your spot in front of your computer!! I sit here flabbergasted! Have you no sense of worth? What loser does this day in and day out? I am truly in AWE! The man is utterly the greatest LOSER I have ever seen! That makes it almost 48 hours straight he has been in forums! Holy shit!

Since arriving at TK, you've racked up a combined total of 245,678,685,566 hits on the TK server with both your accounts.

Get a life douchebag.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Nice try. Ask RWC about proxies.

RWC has an answer: There was no proxy used for K. Holsinger. Here's his IP: 67.38.117.230 (dcmail.digitalchicago.com)

and his e-mail: [email protected]

scn1.com is the site for Suburban Chicago Newspapers, which was built by Digital Chicago. Hope that clears up any confusion.

Paladin said:

No shit his mom makes him haul out a bucket of piss that sits by his computer all week long.

Cuckoo!!

dancingcuckoo7rt.gif

RWC said:
RWC has an answer: There was no proxy used for K. Holsinger. Here's his IP: 67.38.117.230 (dcmail.digitalchicago.com)

and his e-mail: [email protected]

scn1.com is the site for Suburban Chicago Newspapers, which was built by Digital Chicago. Hope that clears up any confusion.

OMG REAL LIFE INFOO REAL LIFE INFO THE TK ADMINS (ALL ONE OF THEM) ARE GOING INTO MELTDOWN