Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

k.......let me dumb this down.

FederalAgent007

I have let you know time after time after time after time!!!

The only person I trust on this board is Sardy!!

k? you want I should dumb this down more?

*Jillian dumbs down more*

You see, there are dirty law enforcement types here who have used their offices to do official business here at TK. The official government business includes, but is not limited to....... creating false criminal records on private citizens who joined this site, harassment, destruction of personal property, acting like thugs, various and sundry other illegal activities.

see??? how can you trust people like this?

^^Sarek..........you wouldn't happen to be Elmwood? from Turdforge?? who's sidekick is Tamar?? who was able to do things with a government compooter that people in the private sector wouldn't be able to do??

FederalAgent007 said:
*Jillian dumbs down more*

there are dirty law enforcement types here who have used their offices to act in an official capacity here at TK.

ONe of them is a gun-toting former ranger!!!

Sarek said:
Fruitcake!!!!

Who likes fruitcake!!

Sarek said:

and is only able to communicate in one-word sentences.

Sarek said:
Fruitcake!!!

*Jillian says in soothing voice*.......yes Sarek, we know you like fruitcake!!

See??? how can you trust people like this?[/QUOTE]

Two words!!!!! *Jillian says in soothing voice*

Very good Sarek!!!! Let's try three the next time!!! I will give you a box of ammo for your gun!!!!

You can run around acting like Barney Fife screaming...........CITIZEN'S ARRAEST!!!

oh........wait........you are law enforcement!!!

I CARRY A GUN FOR A LIVING!!!!!!! YOU ARE UNDER ARRAEST!!!!! DROP TO YOUR KNEES!!!!!!! OBEY[/B] ME!!!!!!

I AM A FORMER RANGER!!!!!! OBEY, OBEY, OBEY ME!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!!

Have you ever thought about joining the Reverend ERics Evangelical Underground??