Kara - BB14

SAUSAGEMAN

5943.imgcache.jpg

Name: Kara Monaco

Hometown: Orlando, Fla. (living in Los Angeles, Calif.)

Three adjectives that describe you: Smart, funny and loyal

Favorite Activities: Running, hiking and yoga

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to at least speak to my mom and best friends

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I don't know if you can really have a strategy when it comes to Big Brother, but you have to be great competitively and socially.

Have you had any interesting occupations in your past: I worked at Disney for 4 years as a dancer/performer playing Cinderella, Snow White, and Alice in Wonderland.

What are you afraid of: Heights and bugs!

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live life to the fullest!

What would you take into the house and why: Only my nook so I can read.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would use it to help people and try to make a positive difference in the world.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Former Playboy Playmate 2006.

Commence Googling.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
NOT AS GOOD AS KARA-LOUISE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Evicted. :sarek:

She was up against Frank, who would have gone if Willie hadn't been a big-mouth paranoid douche as HoH all week. Now Coach Dan is left with Danielle, his team has been gutted and he's hanging by a thread.

The only upside to this is that Frank vowed to put up Willie if he won HoH tonight, and he did win. But there are several hours till nominations, so who knows what kind of bargaining can go on between now and then.