KARMA BE DAMNED

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I'm good with nuking mosquitos into the next THREE lifetimes!!! FUUUK

:rwmad:

curiousa2z

ANYONE have a cure for itch of mosquito bite? My family's screaming at me not to scratch them but THEY ITCH!!! ARRRRRGH!!!! GODDAMN

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If I want to give blood, I'll go to a blood drive MOSQUIFOS.

(Of course my country can go to hell seeing as I can't give blood because I have had gay sex at least once in my life, no matter how long ago, and no matter what my HIV status history has been. They'd rather live in the stone ages and let more people die. Oh well.)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
(Of course my country can go to hell seeing as I can't give blood because I have had gay sex at least once in my life, no matter how long ago, and no matter what my HIV status history has been.
^Wait, what?!? :shock:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
This is insane - I've just checked German regulations to see if that is a discrimination limited to the US... apparently, it is not. I am appalled at the underlying implications.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If I want to give blood, I'll go to a blood drive MOSQUIFOS.

(Of course my country can go to hell seeing as I can't give blood because I have had gay sex at least once in my life, no matter how long ago, and no matter what my HIV status history has been. They'd rather live in the stone ages and let more people die. Oh well.)

BASTARDS!

*shakes fist*

Dr Dave

pillzlol
They really should at this point get rid of that regulation.

They mostly need to worry about the people who shoot up drugs.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
LIKE ME :rwmad;

Curiousa2z, srsly, stop scratching and they'll quit itching. I may be immune to mosquito bites since I live ina SWAMP... they just don't itch that much. TURKEY GNATS can die ina fire.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
You did it what years ago?

Somebody in your situation isn't what I was thinking about. I was more thinking about active or more recent use.

curiousa2z

Eggs, there's a guy up here who is taking this to the Supreme Court because the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms in Canada precludes discrimination against someone based on sexual orientation. He wants to give blood; they wont let him simply because he's gay - we'll see where it goes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, this is one of those issues where I thought my new "hope and change" administration would present a more enlightened policy. Still waiting...